Zigbee2mqtt cant write options

Hello everyone,

I have just flashed the CC2591 with firmware to use it with zigbee2mqtt. managed to get it working with ZHA integration, however as I have Livolo and Milight equipment I rather use zigbee2mqtt. I installed the addon however whenever I tried to start the addon i get the message below.

20-08-09 17:43:11 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on 7ad98f9c_zigbee2mqtt can't write options 20-08-09 17:43:57 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.json] Can't write /data/addons/data/7ad98f9c_zigbee2mqtt/options.json: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/data/addons/data/7ad98f9c_zigbee2mqtt/options.json' 20-08-09 17:43:57 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.addon] Add-on 7ad98f9c_zigbee2mqtt can't write options

What I’ve done is to access /share/zigbee2mqtt and changed this folder to chmd 777, no success though.

What am I missing?

That is not /share/zigbee2mqtt

Do you still have enough space ?

Space is not a concern actually. Not sure if this is relevant but Im running hassos as a VM in Unraid.

The log above is whatever shows up in systems log whenever i try to start zigbee2mqtt.

The folder Addons are also chmd 777, and inside it is completely empty.