Zigbee2MQTT devices not connecting

Could someone help me to find out why some of my devices not connecting?

If those devices are sending data and you can operate them then they are connected. Sometimes it is wrongly showed on the map that some devices are not connected but they are.

The problem is that status do not change i.e. Workroom window always show as Closed, also I do not see anything in Zigbee2MQTT logs when I open the window

Well try to pair it again and see will this show any difference. Also battery can be low especially if this is recently bought device.

I just made all fresh setup and installed new batteries into all sensors so batteries can’t be the reason, will try to repair some of non working sensors

Maybe you need more routers on your network. I have 80+ zigbee devices of those 20 are routers. And in my option I could use a bit more routers.

In my setup there are 38 devices and 12 from them are routers, but in example my laundry have two routers (Ikea float panels) but Laundry motion sensor and Laundry Window sensor are not connected

Don’t relay on the map. Relay on data you are getting from the sensor or its status in z2m. Although sometimes battery powered sensors show connected by they need repairing.
I have two devices that are actually offline but the map show only one device that is offline. Other devices that are not connected to anything are actually online.