Zigbee2Mqtt double trigger the lights

Hi there,

I just imported HA running on raspberrypi4 to my proxmox server. I restored from backup without any problems. I also connected the Conbee II stick to HA with no problem.

All my ZigBee devices are working normally. However…

I’m using IKEA on/off switch with Zigbee2mqtt and simple automation. Each button is triggering different esphome device.

Automatin is just toggling the lights (sonoff touch with esphome)

But after the migration, It’s like the mqtt command is being sent twice. this is why the lamp turns on and off very quickly.(or vice versa) Less than 1 second. sometimes it works normally. You can see sample mqtt traffic below.

What do you think is wrong?

MQTT log

`MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/IKEA SALON', payload '{"action":"on","battery":87,"click":"on","linkquality":255,"update":{"state":"idle"},"update_available":false}'`

`MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/IKEA SALON', payload '{"action":"","battery":87,"click":null,"linkquality":255,"update":{"state":"idle"},"update_available":false}'`

`MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/IKEA SALON', payload '{"action":null,"battery":87,"click":"","linkquality":255,"update":{"state":"idle"},"update_available":false}'`

`MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/IKEA SALON/action', payload 'on'`

`MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/IKEA SALON/click', payload 'on'`

Automation

alias: Lamba2
description: ""
trigger:
  - platform: mqtt
    topic: zigbee2mqtt/IKEA ORTAK/action
    payload: "on"
condition: []
action:
  - service: light.toggle
    data: {}
    target:
      entity_id: light.salon_lamba_2
mode: single

I didn’t understand why this was working normally before. But when I removed the space (IKEA ORTAK => IKEA_ORTAK) in the entity name, it started working normally.