Zigbee2mqtt error messages

Sonoff Zigbee Bridge (tasmota zbbridge.bin latest)
MQTT mosquitto broker (standalone)
zigbee2mqtt add-on
Sengled Smart LED multicolor A19 bulb E21-N1EA

My log filled with the following error messages:

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2021-09-10 11:27:31: Publish 'set' 'brightness' to 'Sengled Color TV Back' failed: 'Error: Command 0xb0ce18140017ba27/1 genLevelCtrl.moveToLevelWithOnOff({"level":10,"transtime":0}, {"sendWhenActive":false,"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Timeout - 60463 - 1 - 23 - 8 - 11 after 10000ms)'

Before buying some dimmers (thinking of IKEA remotes), I decided to test a mimic dimmer in Node RED (node-red-contrib-time-based-dimmer).

These error messages are caused by the following dimmer settings:

MinValue = 0
MaxValue = 100
Interval between steps = 200 ms
Step = 5
It looks like that some part of this integration freezes. After approximately 20-30 sec delay it resumes the dimming process again (from the point in time when it stopped to respond).

Could it be the Sonoff bridge or a bulb?

Can you help me to interpret this error message?

This error happens when the device does not respond to the coordinator. Could it be that these devices are out of range?

The color bulb’s linkquality 255. It is next to the Sonoff bridge. The bridge is close to the wifi AP.

Bad thing. ZigBee and WIFI can disturb each other.

Yes, I am aware of this issue. But I have set initially zigbee2mqtt zigbee on the channel 24. My AP wifi networks are on the channels 6 and 11. Just moved a bridge away from the AP and am still experiencing the same issue.

I have just switched to ZHA and it works smoothly with no issues. So, this is not a bridge and not a bulb to blame. Something definitely happens with zigbee2mqtt integration and I do not know what exactly (mqtt?)

EDIT:

In mosquitto log I have error messages like this:

1631300701: Client mqttjs_945a4736 disconnected.
1631300939: Socket error on client 5Y9pAmmCXT0at2NP743Hhx, disconnecting.

It probably happened during those stops.

ZigBee channel 24 overlaps with WIFI channel 11.

And support for the sonoff zbbridge is still ‘experimental’ in Zigbee2mqtt.

Having the same issue with a CC2652P flashed with latest z-stack. I have disabled 2.4GHz in my APs to mitigate issues there as best I can.

ZHA communicates with the bulbs flawlessly. Z2M does not. With Z2M I can turn the bulbs on and off but if I change the brightness the command times out, notably though the brightness changes.