Zigbee2mqtt failing after 0.117 upgrade

I’m using 64bit HassOS 5.4 on Rpi and Zigbee2mqtt Edge and Mosquitto broker.

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2020-10-28 22:52:01: Failed to ping '0x000b3cfffef44019'

It is working a short moment after half a minute failing to ping devices
No additional info at debug mode.

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2020-10-28 23:12:50: Publish 'set' 'state' to '0x000d6ffffef3478f' failed: 'Error: Command 0x000d6ffffef3478f/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null}) failed (Data request failed with error: 'MAC channel access failure' (225))'

Remove availability_timeout - see here…

I haven’t had a crash since, but obviously I don’t get when my devices go unavailable, so I’ll be heading back into that thread over the next couple of days to see what is a good number to go for that gives me availability without stressing the network.

After removing availability_timeout from the config devices stays online, but I cannot control them. See my second post for the error. All were working fine before upgrade to 0.117.

Have you unplugged and replugged your dongle?

Ok it’s workin after resetting the dongle, feeling stupid now but thank you @anon43302295 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why that clears it, but it does.

Hopefully you won’t experience any further crashes, but follow that github thread to see what the author of zigbee2mqtt says when I get back to him with an update. Hopefully I’ll do so this weekend, or early next week at the latest :+1: