ZigBee2MQTT failing to update Yale lock

I recently got a Yale Assure lock with the ZigBee module, then added it into my zigbee network (which uses a ConBee2 as the controller).

It works (mostly) for get operations, showing the state of the lock, but I’m having it constantly fail with the set operations.

I fired up MQTT explorer to make sure the messages are being sent and I can see it appearing in there, but eventually I see in the logging a message like this:

{
  "message": "Publish 'set' 'pin_code' to 'Front door (Lock)' failed: 'Error: Command 0x000d6f0010c98b1e/1 closuresDoorLock.clearPinCode({\"userid\":20}, {\"sendWhen\":\"active\",\"timeout\":10000,\"disableResponse\":false,\"disableRecovery\":false,\"disableDefaultResponse\":true,\"direction\":0,\"srcEndpoint\":null,\"reservedBits\":0,\"manufacturerCode\":null,\"transactionSequenceNumber\":null,\"writeUndiv\":false}) failed (no response received)'",
  "meta": {
    "friendly_name": "Front door (Lock)"
  },
  "type": "zigbee_publish_error"
}

Other than seeing the no response received part of that log message, I’m unsure really what to make of it.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this and get it working? I’ve moved the coordinator to the room next to the door (there’s on a few meters between them) and I have the ConBee2 on an extension cord so it’s away from the Pi itself, so I think I’m good for coverage (although it’s reporting a LQI of 255), and no other device seems to have problems reporting state, and the only other writable device I have is an IKEA power plug (and it seems to be fine).