zigbee2MQTT - issue after upgrade

hi, upgraded to version Current version: 1.35.3-1 and getting error after service reboot

[15:43:28] INFO: Starting Zigbee2MQTT...
Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-21 15:44:04: Failed to configure 'Chodba-routre-power-socket', attempt 1 (Error: Read 0xa4c138fc55f2ae64/1 genBasic(["manufacturerName","zclVersion","appVersion","modelId","powerSource",65534], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Data request failed with error: 'No network route' (205))
    at ZStackAdapter.sendZclFrameToEndpointInternal (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/z-stack/adapter/zStackAdapter.ts:415:23)
    at Queue.execute (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/utils/queue.ts:35:20)
    at Request.send (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/helpers/request.ts:79:20)
    at Endpoint.read (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:466:28)
    at Object.configureMagicPacket (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/tuya.ts:378:9)
    at Object.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/devices/tuya.ts:3592:13)
    at Configure.configure (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:120:13)
    at Immediate.<anonymous> (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:72:17))

and one more

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-21 15:49:51: Failed to apply calibration to 'temperature': 'temperature_calibration' is not a number, got string ()

and one more

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2024-02-21 15:54:44: Failed to configure 'motion-sensor2-bedroom', attempt 1 (Error: Read 0x54ef4410005e3621/1 manuSpecificLumi([338], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":4447,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Timeout - 59663 - 1 - 9 - 64704 - 1 after 10000ms)
    at Object.start (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/utils/waitress.ts:63:23)

that device was not removed from list of devices, but is offline bc it got broken… but why i am not able to start zigbee2mqtt bc of one client device is dead?

One workaround could be to take a backup and then edit the faulty device out of the devices.yaml and database.db files. Be careful though.

@fleskefjes ah so it wont work anymore like that? :confused:

I don’t know, I’ve never had the issue. But I thought it might work if you want it online again. When you replace the faulty device you would have to pair it anyways :slight_smile:

is it possible to restore that backup?

i dont know why it just dont skip dead devices?

there is one more serious? error, immediately after service got restarted.

[16:02:39] INFO: Preparing to start…
[16:02:39] INFO: Socat not enabled
[16:02:39] ERROR: Got unexpected response from the API: Service not enabled
[16:02:39] INFO: Starting Zigbee2MQTT…

Should be possible, yes. But if you want to try the approach I suggested you really just need to copy the two files (or their contents) out of HA before you edit them.

i think it has to be fixed somehow else…

these dead devices/endpoints should be skipped… ?

Yes, and they are represented in the db and the configuration.yaml files. You’ll find them under the zigbee2mqtt folder.

Did you try to restart the computer ?

@francisp it seems that partially zigbee2mqtt works… but UI is “broken”
maybe i have to restart machine. question would be why? seems earch zigbee2mqqt upgrade doesnt work well till phy reboot.

thanks

will check. thanks, but didnt want to make manual intervention.

is often a problem with supervisor. And a reboot of the machine should help.

@francisp do u mind to elaborate a bit more on it? like what problem with supervisor? thanks!

First ones I found