Zigbee2mqtt: show the networkmap in home assistant

Hi

my mqtt broker have a user\pass where I can configure this for ur component ?
when I start listening to topic zigbee2mqtt/bridge/networkmap/graphviz I dont receive anything

Thanks for the helpful reply, rather than just being rude like some others. The messed up indenting by OP threw me off too.

I’m running into the exact issue, and spent several hours trying to get it to work. Has anyone resolved it?

I’ve installed via both HACS / Manual, ensured mqtt is running, triggered the service via both the map page and the services page. I’ve also brought up the map through html directly, and through HASS. Also triple checked my spacing etc.

Is there anything else i could be missing?

Hi all,

not sure if this topic was already discuss and solve but I could no find it. I just replace my CC2531 with a new one with antenna but after that change I cannot see the connection between the devices and the coordinator. However, the devices are reporting as expected and the ones connected to the router show their connections.

Has anybody experienced the same issue and found the solution?

Hi,
I installed everything as it is in the description, after resterting HA I run the service zigbee2mqtt_networkmap.update, but I the map is empty and at the bottom of the page I see that the update wasn’t done. I tried to subscribe to the topic, but there wasn’t any communication.
What did I wrong?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
map

Hi,

Look cool to see the Zigbee device map in HA.
Unfortunately, I have trouble getting Zigbee2mqtt map for my HA.

I’m using Docket on a Synology NAS
HACS works great with some other integrations ( UniFi Gateway and Apple TV).
Install ha_zigbee2mqtt_networkmap
I add the config in my configuration.yaml
Restart HA
But Zigbee Map isn’t present on the HA menu.

Another issue, zigbee2mqtt_networkmap.update service isn’t available.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: Now it’s working but I don’t know why…

This is something I have never seen before. 1 device connected to 2 coordinator and a repeater. The number along the red line is the signal strength?

Am I doing something wrong? I installed it via HACS in HA v0.117.6 and added this to the config:

webhook:

zigbee2mqtt_networkmap:
  #topic: your topic (optional, default zigbee2mqtt)

panel_iframe:
  networkmap:
    title: 'Zigbee Map'
    url: '/config/www/community/zigbee2mqtt_networkmap/map.html'
    icon: 'mdi:graphql'

I can see the icon on a side panel but when I click on it it just opens the same screen, like picture in picture:

so I’ve installed the map and it’s being displayed. It’s showing my network as everything hanging off my Zigbee2MQTT “hub” though and not forming a mesh. IS there something I should be doing or a setting I need to set so that the network will form a mesh? I have one device with an LQI of zero and I would have thought this would mesh though another device.

u need a repeater devices in u network, this can be sockets, switches, lamps, relays so not every one device can work.

How do you know what devices are capable of being repeaters? I thought all Zigbee devices were capable of acting as a repeater? I have Samsung and IKEA switches and motion sensors … surely they can be repeaters? Or do you need to configure them in Zigbee2MQTT as repeaters and if so, how do you do it?

I assume you mean router, not repeater. For an explanation of terms see https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/information/zigbee_network.html

Usually mains powered devices are capable of being routers. But not all are.

I get the same issue, did you resolve it?

Yes, you should use URL in ‘url’ instead of relative or absolute path.

1 Like

Ah, that just gives me the menu with a blank screen…

Fixed it, URL should be
url: '/local/community/zigbee2mqtt_networkmap/map.html'

Did you try the embedded Network Map embedded in Zigbee2MQTT GUI ?
It’s actually quite nice.
I’ve removed Zigbee2MQTTAssistant and zigbee2mqtt_networkmap a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Oh, right. Just checked it in my config. Sorry.

What embedded map? the only ones I know of are in Zigbee2mqtt assistant (which I personally don’t like) and the ones in zigbee2mqtt_networkmap (Dot is my favourite)

Zigbee2MQTT now has an embedded GUI. It has been beta for about 2 months now, but was usable configuring a parameter, and it’s now available as default in the last Zigbee2MQTT version.
This GUI is great and has a network map.