Zigbee2mqtt: show the networkmap in home assistant

English please.

In response, this is able to be done in the zigbee2mqtt UI now.

Hi,

Some days ago, I installed this awesome integration and worked fine.
Yesterday, I reinstalled all of hassio system and Zigbee Map too.
Now it doesn’t work. if I use url: ‘/local/community/zigbee2mqtt_networkmap/map.html’ I get 404 error, if I use real url: ‘/config/custom_components/zigbee2mqtt_networkmap/www/map.html’ or ‘/config/www\community\zigbee2mqtt_networkmapmap.html’ (I found it both of subdirectory), I get the following display:

What could I do wrong?

Z2m now has this built in.

Oh, yeah, thx.

Hi there,

is it possible to install this networkmap in the integration or HACS?
Or is the only way to install this by do it like described in the first post?

Regards

No need, it is now built into the zigbee2mqtt UI.

wow that answer was fast :smiley:
where can I find this map in my ha?
I use the “Zigbee Home Automation” for the ConBee 2 Stick…

edit:
found it in the integration!

Well that isn’t zigbee2mqtt, so you are in the wrong place.

Hi,

Newby here, so some help is much appreciated.

I added this integration with the recommended automation. When I trigger the service manually, I get this logbook entry:

- Call service zigbee2mqtt_networkmap.update
- Stopped because an error was encountered at 17 januari 2022 01:00:57 (runtime: 0.01 seconds)
- async_publish() missing 1 required positional argument: 'payload'

What did I do wrong?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Nothing as there are outstanding PRs to fix this bug. You will have to go to GitHub read the PRs and make the required changes manually.

Bur zigbee2mqtt now has this feature built in, so unsurprising that the PRs on a redundant component are not acted on.

I know. You keep bringing that up. However the presentation is different so I prefer it.

So do I, so that is why I installed this integration. Now I have to make it work.

You are the first person to mention that they prefer this rather than the inbuilt.

Have you tried the PRs on your system?

Yes mine is working fine again. From memory I think it was just a one line change.