Zigbee2mqtt: show the networkmap in home assistant

It works for me as I added devices since 0.89 and they do show up on the updated map

what about the time/date in the bottom left corner of the panel? does that update?

update: upon further investigation, updating via service seems to work (date changes and I can see different signal strength).

I still cant figure out why ikea bulbs / routers show as offline for some reason, but I guess thats zigbee2mqtt issue.

They show offline where? in the map or in lovelace? Are you able to turn the bulbs on and off?
If you can, then it is a map issue (I have devices sometimes not plugged in, but still showing online or links missing whilst the device is working, but I find these minor issues)

Yes it’s not a map issue. Zigbee2mqtt plugin shows state as offline
 although they work just fine (turn on/off).

I’ll look at the problem as soon as I update to 0.89. It seems that the webhook doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

hello, I’m with hassio 0.89.2, stable and updated zigbee2mqtt addon, used this component the first time about 3 months ago, now I see changes and try updating all the files in the folders, anyway I don’t see scroll menu to change layout engine, tried clearing browser cache and using different browsers but nothing, I don’t see it nor the last update message, maybe with my version a fix is needed, not so important but I like the possibility to change layout so fast.
Thank you for your great work.

Does this work with a device such as an xbee in a motor shield used with an Arduino?

No it won’t.

Well this is just swell.

I just yesterday started introducing a Zigbee2Mqtt network (potentially to replace the Ikea GW based network, but at first to just introduce some Xiaomi sensors like door and humidity sensors).

Perfect timing. Took all of ten minutes to set up.

Just a question. I have just 4 door aqara sensors
is It normal that I see nothing o network map ?

No. You should see all your devices and the controller.

I have 4 working door/window sensor and this is my (empty) map

No error messages in homeassistant log

Do you see your devices under the developer tools - states as entities?

yes

Do you have the script to update the map and followed the instructions to update the configuration.yaml?
I’m suspecting something is wrong there.

1 Like

My mistake
sorry
I forgot the script :grimacing:
Now it works!

1 Like

Has the update button worked for you before?
I updated yesterday to 0.90 and couldn’t reproduce the issue.

I updated to 0.90.1 today, and still the webhook doesn’t update the map. Only calling the service does.

Can you please check if you see a error in the developer tools of your browser? The Webhook component is still activated in your configuration?

It says the following:
https://xxx.duckdns.org:8123/api/webhook/139d89854ca028779db8d9b6155e222b155509e0b68717b4a7fc1919c2f47021 404 (Not Found)