Zigbee2MQTT with a HSB to RGB bulb

Hi guys,

I try to replace my OpenHAB home automation with Home Assistant but I’m struggling with my Zigbee2MQTT and Philips Ensis implementation. I have huge problems with the HSB to RGB topic. I’m using a JS script in OpenHAB to convert the properties into the right format but I don’t know how it should work in HA. I found one very rough idea in the forum (Using HSV / HSB to set colored lights) but I don’t understand the way of implementation.

Has anyone a Zigbee2MQTT with a HSB to RGB bulb running?

I’ve got RGB

Hmm, why don’t you consider the variant of led lights? I’ve got these in the car, and I’m satisfied with their work. I think they fit more in your situation because of their flexibility and easy installation (easier than RGB, for sure). If you need a checked variant, I can suggest https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/. As I said, they are bright, high quality, and flexible. I even think of installing them in the house. My wife says that the lighting in our bedroom is boring and she would like to refresh it. And I need your opinion. Is it better to put it on the ceiling or around the bed? Thank you so much for your attention and participation.