Zones Grouping

Dear Home Assistant Team,

Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for the recent update that introduced task lists—a feature that has notably enhanced the organizational aspect of Home Assistant.

In light of this positive development, I would like to propose a potential enhancement: the incorporation of a “Zone Grouping” feature. This functionality would allow users to categorize zones, facilitating a more streamlined and efficient management of our smart home environments.

The ability to create multiple shopping lists has undoubtedly improved the user experience. Extending this organizational capability to zones would complement the recent updates seamlessly. Visualize the convenience of grouping zones under relevant categories, such as “Grocery Stores,” enhancing accessibility and control.

This feature could not only meet the current needs of users but also open avenues for future developments and integrations.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to witnessing the continued evolution of Home Assistant.