ZW096 Aeotec Smart Switch 6 Configuration Fails

Hi, After a long hibernation just got my system upgraded and running with the latest HA release. It has a Z-Stick Gen5 controller which picks up my thermostat correctly. However it appears the Switch device node is seen, but lists it as “unknown”. Have tried to configure it but get the following below. Also have reset it but that didn’t resolve the issue. Any thoughts appreciated. TIA

Node 2

Manage and adjust device specific configuration parameters for the selected device

Device configuration parameters and descriptions are provided by the Z-Wave JS Device Database

Try reinterviewing it.

I have the same issue i think. I can see my smart switches (originally used with Domoticz) in HA, but I only see 7 entities, none of which are switch state, colour, kWh etc.

Reinterviewing made no difference

What am I missing to get access to the actual functions for these switches?

Also, They claim firmware is 1.2 but I cannot find any info on that firsmware. The Aeotec site seems to say the newest is 1.07 (pr am I looking at the wrong website)?

Exclude it, factory reset the device, reinclude it.

thanks. that seems to have worked. only they are now only reporting Volts, but not Amps/W
and the kWh report contains values from when I used them before under Domoticz. Even the reset didn’t clear that. and I see no way to clear that