ZWave devices integrated via MQTT becomes unavailable and available every second

Hi,
I have a zwave network created with “zwave-js-ui: 9.8.2.c09b638”, “zwave-js: 12.4.3”, Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5+, HA 2024.3 in bare metal.
I don’t know in which version started the issue, but every one/two seconds all my entities related to zwave becomes unavailable and 1/2 seconds later became available with the correct values.
I have reinterviewed all nodes, reload discovery elements, updated topics and always the same issue.
Integration is via MQTT Discovery without Z-Wave JS websocket server neither ZWave integration on HA because I need to manage two different zwave networks in same HA installation (This is because I have one zwave network on ground floor and second zwave network on 3rd & 4rd floor, 1st and 2nd floor are from a different neighbor)
Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Check the HA logs and Z-Wave JS UI driver logs for any problems.

There is no limitation to the number of Z-Wave integrations you can install.

Any issue related to zwave in HA log neither any problem (error or warning) for driver log.

There won’t be any zwave logs in HA because you’re using MQTT. If you’re sure there is no problem with the Z-Wave aspect then you’ll need to start looking at MQTT problems, such as:

• HA losing connection with MQTT broker
    • MQTT errors in HA
    • HA losing connection to broker
  • If you’re using MQTT discovery, check availability topics of affected sensors, topic may be reporting entity as unavailable

Solved.
There was an issue with mqtt connection.
Thanks