Zwave failing after latest updates

I just updated HA to the latest version (Core and other things, everything that could be updated).
The result for me is that Zwave no longer works. What could be wrong? I get this:

2023-10-23 21:32:40.918 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry ‘Z-Wave JS’ for zwave_js integration not ready yet: None; Retrying in background
2023-10-23 21:32:41.481 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.zwave_js] Failed to set the Z-Wave JS add-on options: not a valid value for dictionary value @ data[‘options’]. Got {‘device’: ‘/dev/serial/by-id/usb-0658_0200-if00’, ‘s0_legacy_key’: ‘REMOVED’, ‘s2_access_control_key’: ‘REMOVED’, ‘s2_authenticated_key’: ‘REMOVED’, ‘s2_unauthenticated_key’: ‘REMOVED’}

I did now find that this issue was mentioned two weeks ago already here Failed to set the Z-Wave JS add-on options: not a valid value for dictionary value · Issue #101532 · home-assistant/core · GitHub
It is not resolved then in the latest version (2023.10.5)?

I had similar issues last week after a z-wave update. In my case, I had two devices that appeared ‘dead’. This caused the entire system to be sluggish. I excluded those device and then re-included and that cleared everything up.

Just went back to version 2023.9.2 . Same problem :frowning: I have 13 devices. I don’t want to reconfigure all of them again.

You probably need to disable soft-reset in the add-on configuration.

Same here since the last HA Update.
Home Assistant 2023.10.5
Supervisor 2023.10.0
Operating System 11.0

Z-Wave JS
Current version: 0.2.0

ZW090
von AEON Labs
Firmware: 1.2

Solution: disable Soft-Reset and reboot the System

EDIT: Failed again after about 1 hour. :frowning: