Zwave JS and Ring Alarm via Zwave?

still a bit confused if i have a functioning zwave setup with zwavejsmqtt and now i bought a ring do i connect the ring

1. via ring integration
  2. via the z wave jsmqtt
  3. via the ring and mqtt broker

in my ideal world sensors would work both in home assistant but also with the ring alarm only as designed
also would love to get ring dooor bell video on my home assistant feed

@kzelnick, I use Ring Integration for all my Z-Wave switches and I use Ring Devices from GitHub - tsightler/ring-mqtt-ha-addon: Home Assistant addon to integrate Ring alarm and camera devices via MQTT repository for all my doors/windows sensors.

How you got door locks to show on HA?
I got kaiser Zwave but I can get them to show.

It showed up through the ring integration as the door was added through there.

If I remember correctly, I did not have to do anything special. I installed and configured this plug in and it detected all sensors.

Are you able to create scenes / utilize advanced settings for your switches when pulling them in through ring?

Or do they need to be added via a zwave stick for that?

I wanted to pick up some zooz switches but they say only basic functionality (not advance setting or scenes) when connected through ring alarm

I do not use any advanced setting. I monitor and nothing else.

I did not add them to zwave stick.

My yale lock is not showing up

Is it possible to add a ring zwave device without a ring base station or without a ring account? I am interested in some of their sensors, but from what I’ve read, you might have to be able to arm/disarm via the ring app/account.