Zwave JS Ui refuses to connect

Really struggling here. I have a Synology NAS running docker containers for latest HA and Zwave-JS-UI (this is preferred over Zwave-JS2MQTT, right?).
The Zwave Ui is reachable through local-url (192.168.11.114:8091).
I’ve enabled the Websockets interface for HA, on port 3000.
When trying to add the Z-Wave integration, using ws://192.168.11.114:3000, I immediately get “failed to connect”.
I don’t have firewalls or strange rules on my internal network. I don’t remember this being a problem on my last HA install 4 years ago…

I can also get the Zwave Addon to pop up in found integrations (if I point it to HA and reboot it), but adding that from the prompt gives me a “Config flow could not be loaded: {“message”:“invalid handler specified”}” message.
Any help appreciated!

Running another container on the same port perhaps?

Logs have any insight?

Zwavejs2mqtt was renamed zwavejsui to prevent confusion some time in 2023 or 2022(long ago anyway)

Give the docker containers hostname and connect by hostname instead of IP. It is more reliable

Not sure how you setup your container networking but there are instances where container1 @ hostip:port cannot connect to container2 @ hostip:port. Docker has its own firewall rules. This said, if these are docker containers you should connect using docker network.

Additionally. Connect to container command line and ping the IP or hostname to troubleshoot. Ping is available in HA container I believe. For simplicity I use portainer to do this.