ZWave JS UI

Has anyone else had an issue with the ZWave JS UI integration since its last update?
I’m getting the error message;

2023-08-09T13:36:22.760Z DRIVER   Failed to open the serial port: Error Resource temporarily unavailable Cannot 
                                  lock port

I haven’t changed any of the configuration and the ZWave JS integration is working and communicating with the individual nodes. My only thought was to do with the underlying docker integration as part of the UI configuration you need to state the docker/name of the JS integration to allow it to know where to connect for info. I’m on HASOSS and so don’t have access to something like Portainer to see if the name has changed.

Grateful for any pointers

Usually this error indicate zwave dongle not available

Did you try reboot?
Verify host can see dongle and no other software is using it.

Are you on version 1.32.2-1 released 1 or 2 days ago? Because the previous one did had an issue

Most likely you are running both addons, which isn’t allowed.

The Server URL in the Z-Wave integration settings will tell you which one you’re using. If it has “core” in the address, you need to follow the above guides. If it has “addon” in the address, then you just need to uninstall the core add-on.

And by deleting the ZWave integration it solved the problem. What confused me was that prior to the upgrade to the JS UI integration both reported as operating. I hadn’t appreciated that the UI installed its own version. Thanks everyone for the guidance.