Zwave.me RaZberry HassIO vs OZWCP Controller Reset

Hi HA Community.

I have a couple of issues,

1. With HassIO, there is no need for the OZWCP, however, on the OZWCP, there was an option to master reset the Zwave controller, which I found useful when completely starting over (various reason). e.g. when devices are added, the node incrementally starts at 1, 2, 3, etc. How can you reset the controller with HassIO?.

2. My Zwave.Me web interface is not accessible, has anyone else got a Zwave.me RaZberry chip? Can you access the web interface with HassIO?. One possibility is that many years ago I may disabled it via the command prompt when using hasbian, is it possible to run root commands on hassIO and restore it? I only need this if issue one is not resolvable.

Hi…i would be interested in the same topic. How have you solved it?

Thanks for your feedback and Regards,
Aleardo

Sorry, no. I’m attempting to upgrade to zwavejs next… I will add the zwave.me to a spare Rpi and see if I can reset it through the ui.

Using the chip on a new Rpi (fresh install of Zway) allows you to access the UI again (need to set it up from scratch / install etc)… OZWCP panel is no more, so question one is void.

Question 2 is incorrect, many years ago homeassitant was installed on the OS, you could SSH in and access the OS (install the zway software), that’s not possible (home assistant OS) with the standard HA release, unless you use docker etc. (or “supervised”). I’m using another RPi with the Razbery chip. installed the Zway software, and the HA OS RPi can use the Zwave .me integration.