ZwaveJS incompatible version

Isn’t that the problem?:

version addon

I personally have this problem after updating HA:

HA-zwavejs

addon is working, devices are working and sending data. However, the integration in HA does not work.

The error is clear, it is an outdated version, which is shown by the version of the addon compared to the version on github. The problem was that after the update the community repository was deleted, after restoring repo and updating addon it everything is ok.

i got the exact same thing (but error in english instead) addon is outdated.
i got another standalone docker container with zwave-js that is updated to a more resent version and it works.
so the addon from the addon store needs an update.

half my devices is now non functional.

I found this topic based on a search for my problem. If the solution from tom_I helped you, you had a different problem (in my case the sensors were ok). And ours is more related to the topic I linked to. However, as I wrote, it should be enough to re-add the repository from the community in addons, it will then offer updates automatically. You seem to mark your problem as solved and I’ll throw my findings into the other topic eventually.

Split this to a new topic as it is completely unrelated to where you originally posted.

1 Like

Just updated HA to 12.1 and have the same issue…:

Update your addon

There is no option to update the addon because it went misssing. After installing it refuses to start.

The hassio add-on repository in HA has gone AWOL so more than 1/2 of my add-on’s are not listed in the add-on store thus not updating…
Am adding this back as per frenck: GitHub - hassio-addons/repository: Home Assistant Community Add-ons

Adding missing repository worked for me as well. It was removed after update.

Same here. 12.1 HA update broke Zwavejs2mqtt for me, and it was the missing repository that was the culprit…

Uhh isn’t this a major problem? Or are only a few of us affected?
Adding the repository fixed it.

same here, repo gone after update, fixed by re-adding it. This is a major thing and affects anybody using any community extension