Zy-m100 tuya small radar - can this be locally controlled by just zigbee or flashing?

I was having the same problems with ZHA and this device found this link [Device Support Request] Tuya Zigbee Human Presence Sensor. TS0601 by _TZE204_sxm7l9xa · Issue #2429 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub requesting ZHA add support for this device and this link for setting up a ZHA-quirks folder with a python file that fixed it right up for me once I added the file and updated my config https://github.com/zigpy/zha-device-handlers/issues/2378#issuecomment-1721532995

Hope this helps anyone having problems with this device

2 Likes

is there any serious and detailed tutorial about this? I read it’s easy many times but when I see the documentation from the official page I really don’t get anything, and I’m quite familiar with file formats, protocols, etc, but not with zigbee, so I find myself quite lost in there, and with many zigbee devices I could never use because they are not supported (I learned about checking the supported list devices this quite late but still I found a Moes dimmer 105 which states is supported but it does not work at all after binding it to my Z2M).

Dear all! I’m trying to get ZY-M100 WIFI to work and I have managed to connect it to Local Tuya, but I have problem since I do not have any information about enteties and what do they mean. All I have is 7 entities with IDs: 1,2,9,101,102,103,104. How do I know what means what and proper way to add it? Thank you a lot for you help in advance.

This thread is about the ZigBee model

Also local tuya is a custom integration. Ask here GitHub - rospogrigio/localtuya: local handling for Tuya devices

Sorry, I posted in wrong tab, thank you.