0.100: Better Plex, Bye JSON, HERE Travel time.

thak you so much everything is ok now.

Yeah my polly is also broken. I found this:

Did you find a fix for this? I saw there was an open issue for it and they closed it just saying what value it was using which was primary.

FYI this was just added in .100. You can now set vacations to Ecobee via HASS.

2 Likes

In 0.100 I have an API error when try to call snapshot API using NODE-RED: I use it to do backup…
it can be related to JSON goodbye?

Devs, first of all thanks for your hard work.
I maintain this integration and people who updated their HA to 0.100 lost their toggle switches on Settings page - it was represented by paper-toggle-button that has been recently replaced by mwc-switch according to this PR.
Unfortunately, there is no mention of such a breaking change in release notes - is it possible to do so in future to save your colleagues’ time?

And one more practical question - is there a way to maintain an integration with some sort of paper-toggle-button that works with both pre-mwc-switch (<0.100.0) and post-mwc-switch (0.100.0+) versions of HA?
Currently it’s one or the other, very inconvenient for developers and odd for users.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I never liked them back then either. :slightly_smiling_face:

It was mentioned in the lovelaces changes i believe

That’s true, BUT it requires people to read at least two different sources of information (not only the release notes) and, most importantly, it’s not marked as breaking change.
Thanks for the info anyway.
Not whining, just want to make our life a bit less difficult :wink:

I have a problem with these buttons as well… The checked color is blue, no way to change it… but I can still change the unchecked color to whatever I want…

I tried to replace “paper-toggle-button” by “mwc-switch”… No effect…It should be a bug in this version… Nevertheless, the team is making a great job !!! Thank you all !

Try ha-switch instead and have a look at this - it works for me.

Not working for me… I will wait some directions from the team to only change the themes.yaml file. Thanks for your help.

Does the new Google assistant report state feature work without the cloud subscription?

Amazon Polly broken here too :frowning:

There are no differences in cloud vs local edition

Thank you, but how can i enable it in the local setup, there is nog configuration entry for it?

What is what you want to do?

I would like to enable state reporting to google for my local/manual google assistant configuration. The feature that has been added in this update https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/pull/27112

Add Google Report State (@balloob - #27112) (alexa docs) (cloud docs) (google_assistant docs)

Ah, not tested yet, is it not just like exposing a sensor, and ask for the state?