0.100: Better Plex, Bye JSON, HERE Travel time.

I am also getting this:

2019-10-12 08:28:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Unable to import smartthings: No module named 'hass_nabucasa'
2019-10-12 08:28:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for smartthings: Invalid config.

Did you ever find a fix yet?

But… Isn’t 0.10 the same as 0.100 or was my math teacher wrong?

Sure, if this was decimal, but last I checked 0.99.3 isn’t a valid decimal :wink:

This is Semantic Versioning, where the . separates the components of the version number: Major, Minor, Patch level

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. But since I have a Nabucasa subscription, cloud: was already enabled in my configuration. However, I’ve tried if the problem could be solved by deleting it, restarting, add it again and restart again. But this makes no difference…

So, that means i.m.h.o. that we need to wait for an update of the app…

Yes, the hass_nabucasa python module was missing.
In my setup, I’m using Python virtual environment, so all I had to do was to activate the environment and simply run $ pip install hass_nabucasa. And reboot.

Reference: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/27421

1 Like

Good point

I had to revert back to 0.99.3.

100.1 somehow broke my hassio. It was running for 10min and then always stopped. Nothing in the logs. 99.3 is stable again, even though i had to delete and resinstall some addons after the snapshot.

If it helps this is the way I do it:

sensor:
  ## checks the installed version of Home Assistant
  - platform: version

## checks for the latest available version of Home Assistant
  - platform: scrape
    resource: https://www.home-assistant.io
    name: HA Online Version
    select: ".current-version h1"
    value_template: '{{ value.split(":")[1] }}'

automation:
  - alias: HASS Update Available Display
    trigger:
      platform: time_pattern
      hours: '/1'
      minutes: 00
      seconds: 00
    action:
      service_template: >-
        {% if (states.sensor.ha_online_version.state != states.sensor.current_version.state) %}
          homeassistant.turn_on
        {% else %}
          homeassistant.turn_off
        {% endif %}
      entity_id: input_boolean.bool_3

then I just use a conditional card to display the status of the input boolean in the frontend when it’s on.

Gee I’m sure it’ll be fixed straight away with that exquisite bug report.

Well, i’d love to provide more details… but as i said… the logs were not showing anything out of the ordinary. Actually, they were not even updated anymore. The System starts up fine, runs for some random 10 - 20min and then suddenly frontend/automation etc. stops working. I still have access to my samba shares and my other hassio addons, but the main thing (Hassio) is not working anymore. As i need my system online i reverted back for the time being. If you have any pointers on what i can do to provide a better report please let me know, so i can file it @github.

Thanks, I ended up fixing mine by simply changing it to check if the installed version is not equal to the latest version (rather than being less than it) which looks like what you are doing there.

1 Like

Bumping up the log level for a start.

Tried it again… updating to 100.1 …this time no issues.

1 Like

Anybody else having issues with Amazon Polly? On 100.1 the Amazon TTS is failing with an interesting:

Unknown parameter in input: “Engine”, must be one of: LexiconNames, OutputFormat, SampleRate, SpeechMarkTypes, Text, TextType, VoiceId, LanguageCode

Not sure if I missed something in the configuration.yaml, as Engine parameter is supposed to be standard by default.

No errors in my log. I guess we have to wait for the iOS update.

Hi there,

I’ve notice something strange, I’m not sure if is something I’m doing wrong, but on hassio system log I have a time that is not correct, (1 hour earlier) and on Developer tools - Logs I have the correct time…

Thank you

That is expected, HassOS itself runs on UTC

1 Like

Yes, using unifi also.
Rolled back to 0.99.3 via SSH downgrade command.

Trying out the new alarm control domain with google. I get

Error handling message {'inputs': [{'context': {'locale_country': 'SE', 'locale_language': 'sv'}, 'intent': 'action.devices.EXECUTE', 'payload': {'commands': [{'devices': [{'id': 'alarm_control_panel.lagenheten'}], 'execution': [{'command': 'action.devices.commands.ArmDisarm', 'params': {'arm': True}}]}]}}], 'requestId': '12151485956099038510'}: {'errorCode': 'unknownError'}
Synchronizing changes to Google.

and

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 58, in _process
    result = await handler(hass, data, inputs[0].get("payload"))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/smart_home.py", line 168, in handle_devices_execute
    await entities[entity_id].execute(data, execution)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/helpers.py", line 294, in execute
    await trt.execute(command, data, params, challenge)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/trait.py", line 956, in execute
    if self.state.state == params["armLevel"]:
KeyError: 'armLevel'

Thanks for the info!