0.100: Better Plex, Bye JSON, HERE Travel time.

Yes, mines failing too.

I just want to say thanks to @Robban for getting the Unifi stuff straightened out. And, if it wasn’t him too, then also thank you to whoever it was for getting the “show disabled entities” toggled functionality implemented in the entity registry.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to do the same thing with hiding all of the disabled entities in the integrations page too? Right now the integrations page for the unifi controller still shows all of the entities that are disabled with “unavailable” and all of the information is blanked out except the entity_id:

1 Like

Anybody else have their wemo switches failing on HA 100? They don’t show up on lovelace at all, I just see little yellow triangle warnings where they’re supposed to be. I’ve rebooted over 5 times and they don’t come back up, and I don’t see any errors on the home-assistang.log other than:

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of wemo is taking over 10 seconds.

Any ideas?

Thanks! But I just forwarded your request, it was @Bram_Kragten who fixed it.

Doing feature requests in the comment section of a release note is doomed to be missed. I recommend you talk to the frontend guys on discord

1 Like

Can you please let me know what command did you try that triggered this error?

Just a simple “hey google aktivera mitt hemlarm”. Which is what you say in swedish to arm a security system with google assistant.

When arming the system it is required to specify the level, like “armed home” or “armed away”. Is the Assistant asking you to specify the level or just saying that it is not able to arm the system?

Yes, WEMO failed for me on 0.100.1 - reverted to 0.99.3 and OK again.

Thanks again.

But it wasn’t an “official” feature request. It was more of a question to see if anyone knew of any plans for a new feature. There’s no reason to request a feature if it was already in the works. :slightly_smiling_face:

And I really dislike the Discord chat experience…:neutral_face:

I never know if the right people are listening. Or how I know if someone responded to me unless I sit and watch for my name to pop by in the stream. I’m sure it’s just my lack of experience in using it but it’s very unintuitive how it’s supposed to work.

The response back is “something went wrong” basically

It’s just a chat room. Nothing special about it. Same concept that has been working for 30 years.

I think the issue is related to the language. The arm levels are set for ‘en’ language only. I think we need to specify the levels for other languages in order for it to work.

thak you so much everything is ok now.

Yeah my polly is also broken. I found this:

Did you find a fix for this? I saw there was an open issue for it and they closed it just saying what value it was using which was primary.

FYI this was just added in .100. You can now set vacations to Ecobee via HASS.

2 Likes

In 0.100 I have an API error when try to call snapshot API using NODE-RED: I use it to do backup…
it can be related to JSON goodbye?

Devs, first of all thanks for your hard work.
I maintain this integration and people who updated their HA to 0.100 lost their toggle switches on Settings page - it was represented by paper-toggle-button that has been recently replaced by mwc-switch according to this PR.
Unfortunately, there is no mention of such a breaking change in release notes - is it possible to do so in future to save your colleagues’ time?

And one more practical question - is there a way to maintain an integration with some sort of paper-toggle-button that works with both pre-mwc-switch (<0.100.0) and post-mwc-switch (0.100.0+) versions of HA?
Currently it’s one or the other, very inconvenient for developers and odd for users.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I never liked them back then either. :slightly_smiling_face:

It was mentioned in the lovelaces changes i believe