0.103: Happy Holidays, Service calls, StarLine, GeoNet NZ and Proxmox

Really? TIL. Thank you for the insight.

I’d give this a go for the action block (took out all the double entity_id’s and reordered a bit):

action:
    - service: light.turn_on
      data:
        entity_id: light.buro_decke_mitte
        brightness_pct: 40
        color_temp: 500
        transition: 2
    - service: climate.set_temperature
      data:
        entity_id: climate.buro
        hvac_mode: heat
        temperature: 25
    - delay: 00:45
    - service: climate.set_temperature
      data:
        entity_id: climate.buro
        hvac_mode: heat
        temperature: 23
    - service: mqtt.publish
      data:
        payload: 0
        qos: 2
        retain: true
        topic: buero/state/dark

if you’d like the same order and indentation for the trigger part:

- id: 'Büro Dunkel'
  alias: Büro Dunkel
  description: ''
  trigger:
    - platform: mqtt
      payload: '1'
      platform: mqtt
      topic: buero/state/dark

I don’t understand this below is not working

proxmoxve:
  - host: 192.168.1.xx
    username: !secret proxmoxve_user
    password: !secret proxmoxve_pw
    nodes:
      - node: nuc
        vms:

errror

2019-12-14 17:38:54 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component proxmoxve
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py”, line 485, in wrap_socket
cnx.do_handshake()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/SSL.py”, line 1934, in do_handshake
self._raise_ssl_error(self._ssl, result)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/SSL.py”, line 1671, in _raise_ssl_error
_raise_current_error()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/_util.py”, line 54, in exception_from_error_queue
raise exception_type(errors)
OpenSSL.SSL.Error: [(‘SSL routines’, ‘tls_process_server_certificate’, ‘certificate verify failed’)]

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 672, in urlopen
chunked=chunked,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 376, in _make_request
self._validate_conn(conn)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 994, in validate_conn
conn.connect()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py”, line 394, in connect
ssl_context=context,
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/ssl
.py", line 383, in ssl_wrap_socket
return context.wrap_socket(sock)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.py”, line 491, in wrap_socket
raise ssl.SSLError(“bad handshake: %r” % e)
ssl.SSLError: (“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘tls_process_server_certificate’, ‘certificate verify failed’)])”,)

File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py”, line 449, in send
timeout=timeout
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 720, in urlopen
method, url, error=e, _pool=self, _stacktrace=sys.exc_info()[2]
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py”, line 436, in increment
raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.13’, port=8006): Max retries exceeded with url: /api2/json/access/ticket (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘tls_process_server_certificate’, ‘certificate verify failed’)])”)))

File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 176, in _async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config # type: ignore
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/proxmoxve/init.py”, line 91, in setup
proxmox_client.build_client()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/proxmoxve/init.py”, line 140, in build_client
verify_ssl=self._verify_ssl,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/proxmoxer/core.py”, line 106, in init
self._backend = importlib.import_module(’.backends.%s’ % backend, ‘proxmoxer’).Backend(host, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/proxmoxer/backends/https.py”, line 125, in init
self.auth = ProxmoxHTTPAuth(self.base_url, user, password, verify_ssl)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/proxmoxer/backends/https.py”, line 44, in init
data={“username”: username, “password”: password}).json()[“data”]
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py”, line 116, in post
return request(‘post’, url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/api.py”, line 60, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 533, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 646, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py”, line 514, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.13’, port=8006): Max retries exceeded with url: /api2/json/access/ticket (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(“bad handshake: Error([(‘SSL routines’, ‘tls_process_server_certificate’, ‘certificate verify failed’)])”)))

HA works fine, but seems to me that some adiditonal stress is put now on web browsers… I work with Mac and Safari - things get way more unstable, front end restarts itself, especially while in Developers Tools/States or while working with Visual Studio Code(I have already quite complex setup, with lots of entities). Safari frequently displays now infobar about page using lots of memory… Loading states takes ~15 seconds and typing any entity name takes ~5 seconds to react. Loading states page in Chrome 3~4… typing instant
New date selection widget in history view does not load at all (or loads after several random clicks). Loads instantly in Chrome. iOS companion app either seems to use Safari engine to render content and unfortunatelly this change makes it almost unusable to access some functions or very sloooow.
I know that probably it is apple to blame for such behaviour, but would it be possible to make front end lighter?

1 Like

Using the 0.103 Docker image doing a configuration validation seems to hang indefinitely with the spinning circle. This was working fine on 0.102.3

Specify verify SSL false. By default it’s set to true. Unless your pve box has a valid cert on it, then you don’t want SSL verification

I find using states / 3rd party UI like tileboard is a little faster, but it all depends on how it’s set up.

@mirekmal
That sounds like a beta issue, but that is fixed in 0.103.0

Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to work with media_players. Tried it out today… Turned on some Pandora on one of my Mini’s, then opened the front door. It stopped the Pandora and didn’t resume after the door open/closed alert. Hope that is something that can be added in the future… :slight_smile:

Why not place an issue on github?

Not really to me… beta issue was related to and tested with FF and Chrome. I can confirm that it works fine with Chrome at least, but Safari is disaster…
Ah… and it only referes to States, calendar picker in History view is not mentioned at all and this one just not work at all…

Same error as robertp1 and Olivier974

General Errors: 
    - Component error: xiaomi_aqara - No module named 'netdisco'

Hello Tom and everybody else who took time to reply to me, yes I’ve used the automation editor for it. That’s what it’s for, is it not? :slight_smile:
Anyway I had a chance to do more testing and it turns out the exception only throws if triggered via lovelace (entity button). If triggered through the details view or directly via MQTT it works. My guess is that there’s a bug in the UI, in which case I’m just gonna wait for the next bugfix-update which seems to include several things regarding lovelace.
Thanks for your time. Best,
halest

Want to upgrade but this has me worried. Maybe time to move everything to zigbee2mqtt

Same thing for my 5 Danfoss 014G0013s

Hello @echopage,

i restart HA 2 times and start the add on “check Home assistant configuration” and it works without errors,

i then upgrade and it works great, no problem.

I was wondering if that would work, it seems like every few checks comes back clean. Then the next check is a netdisco error. I have the same problem, but with Wemo

Are you using default_config? Someone in another thread mentioned netdisco is depreciated and you need ssdp and zeroconf… (or default_config). Maybe try that?

hello @Leonidas,

i have both : 2 xiaomi gateway V1 (Aqara) and 2 xiaomi gateway V3 (Mio) and all sensor are on the xiaomi home map + hassio, and somme sensor are only under zigbee2mqtt, and all work fine…

work better with zigbee2mqtt but i want to keep my gateways…so i dont put all my sensor on zigbee2mqtt…perhaps one day when i got a lot of problems with xiaomi gateways…lol

changing the media_player to yamaha was that really necessary?

So now my integration is not working and not sure how to solve

the entity_id of the platform media_player yamaha is stil l media_player.xxxxx, correct?? (Mine is also after update 103)

But all the services shouldn’t be renamed to yamaha.xxxx ?

But as services I only have yamaha.enable_output ??? All others are not there

Is this still valid?