0.105: Safe mode, Headers & Footers, New Zones Editor, Garmin, Sighthound

My test app stopped working after updating to 0.105. I tried to unlinking in the google Home app but now it will not relink says couldn’t update the settings check connections. Am I doing something wrong? No expert here!

1 Like

Yippie!

BUMP:

What’s wrong?

20-02-06 08:23:43 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.105.1 20-02-06 08:23:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.104.3 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.105.1 20-02-06 08:23:43 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.105.1. 20-02-06 08:24:08 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.105.1 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.105.1: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.105.1”). 20-02-06 08:24:08 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

1 Like

Check your SD-Card isn’t full

Hello,

on this one:

“Called by a User with Admin Access”. What does this mean exactly?

1. The linux user running HA must have root priviledges (I run docker)?
  2. The HA user which uses the UE (HA-Settings-Users) needs Administrative access?

If the later, what about automations?

Yours sincerely.
Ralf

Or just use the version sensor.

+1 for this (about the page Supervisor)

Anyone else seeing an issue with Netatmo? i have removed the entire block from configuration.yaml, rebooted, gone to Integrations to add it back in and when im taken to Netatmo page i click on “Yes, I accept” but the page stays asking to accept the linking; it doesnt go back to HA. ive tried this on Safari and Chrome

I really feel like I should know this. Or maybe it just points to all the confusion with all the names used in HA?

But how do I know what version of HassOS I’m using and where/how would I upgrade?

And if it is a stupid question, be polite. :wink:

Running a hass.io VM, but yes it was full… no wonder :-). But if I wouldn’t have had you I wouldnt have known… I had to dig in to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

System tab of supervisor (previously hassio) side panel… its also where you can tap update but it tells you the installed version there as well.

That’s what I thought (and why I thought it was a stupid question) but I don’t have any reference to HassOS

after updating to version 0.105.1, the system remains online for a short time and becomes inaccessible afterwards.
home assistant runs on hassio and on un raspberry pi4 4 gb. he had never given this kind of problems before the update and from the logs I can’t understand what kind of error could be

Are you running hassos or HA Supervised??

Errr… I don’t know.

Ubuntu/docker/hassio or whatever it is called now, and no I am not being facetious I just don’t remember the new name.

I added just the client_id and client_secret to the configuration.yaml, rebooted HA and tried to add again and the ‘I accept’ loop doesn’t happen - though the netatmo webpage does go blank. If you go back to your HA page it should then be there.

Yeah you’re NOT running HassOS… You’re running a generic Linux install now called HA Supervised… so no HassOS version.

OK thanks…
I’m a bit ambivalent with the new names but I am really looking forward to the time that they have all become ingrained in the community consciousness so that we all know we are talking abut :slight_smile:

You are right.

No questions are stupid, just depends of the mood of the people who answers…

4 Likes

@markbajaj I gave it a go changing config.yaml to client_id and client_secret (copied direct from Netatmo dev page), rebooted HA, went to Integration page and tried to add it again but I still get the same - stuck on the ‘I accept’ loop :frowning: