0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

I´m seeing an issue after the update från 0.106.6 to 0.107.4 which logs an error when I try to restart Home Assistant Core.

Invalid config for [automation]: must contain at least one of service, service_template. @ data[‘action’][0]. Got None. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 336).

The line it refers to in configuration.yaml is just the line where I include my automations.yaml file, and that hasn´t changed since the earlier version.
Any ideas on what the issue might be? There are no changes in my automation file either.

still, just to be sure before I update, (making changes a Lovelace view isn’t the same as adding or removing a custom card from the resources):

moving the resources: !include lovelace/resources.yaml line to configuration.yaml doesnt mean we have to restart HA for a custom-card change? I ask because I can’t find any Lovelace reload service in the services on my test instance, which is now on 107.5…

update
bit the bullet, and all seems to have gone well… :wink:

this isn’t correct though:

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-23 om 16.09.16

my resources are loaded via the !include above. Anyone else see this in the Info?

I have upgraded and all it is, is (if you want) a different lovelace layout for either other devices or users, so you can set the default per device.

In terms of resources, I think it works without reboot.

Url is the name of your Lovelace UI behind your IP adress or hostname. For example: http://192.168.1.100/this-is-your-url

This error is suggesting one of your automations are missing at least 1 service call in the action sequence. Because you split your configuration the error only points to the automation file, you will need to check your automations for the one that is missing atleast 1 service call.

Hi, after upgrading to 0.107.5 is my HA unusable. Hundred of reconnectings to MQTT. Can anyone help with this issue? Thank you

[Mosquitto MQTT continually disconnects and reconnects](http://More here)

I get the same error and I only use groups for lights and switches and turn them on and off.
Getting this error. Not sure why i get a ref to battery alert?

Invalid config for [group]: [control] is an invalid option for [group]. Check: group->group->battery_alert->control. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 153).

Same - resource listed as 0.

Check your packages directory.

Impressive!
I had a battery_alert.yaml config in the packages directory that I forgot about which contained a group.battery_alert definition.

Thanks!

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the andriodtv component after this update?

My logs:

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.media_player
Source: components/androidtv/media_player.py:213
Integration: Media player (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 1:45:42 PM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 1:45:42 PM

Error while setting up androidtv platform for media_player

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 179, in _async_setup_platform await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 442, in wait_for return fut.result() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/androidtv/media_player.py”, line 213, in setup_platform state_detection_rules=config[CONF_STATE_DETECTION_RULES], File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/init.py”, line 52, in setup aftv = BaseTV(host, port, adbkey, adb_server_ip, adb_server_port, state_detection_rules, auth_timeout_s) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/basetv.py”, line 100, in init self.device_properties = self.get_device_properties() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/basetv.py”, line 206, in get_device_properties constants.CMD_MAC_ETH0) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/androidtv/adb_manager.py”, line 435, in shell return self._adb_device.shell(cmd) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/command/transport/init.py”, line 20, in shell conn = self.create_connection(timeout=timeout) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/device.py”, line 45, in create_connection self.transport(conn) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/command/transport/init.py”, line 15, in transport connection.send(cmd) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/connection.py”, line 77, in send return self._check_status() File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ppadb/connection.py”, line 83, in _check_status raise RuntimeError(“ERROR: {} {}”.format(repr(recv), error)) RuntimeError: ERROR: ‘FAIL’ 00a7device unauthorized. This adb server’s $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set Try ‘adb kill-server’ if that seems wrong. Otherwise check for a confirmation dialog on your device.

I’m having the same issue here, allot of MQTT errors like mentioned here.
Can someone help please ?
This release is very buggy for me, I get also allot of other errors including telegram:

ERROR (updater) [telegram.ext.updater] Error while getting Updates: Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running (409)

P.S. aahh and High CPU usage …

Where are you seeing this? When I go to configuration / lovelace dashboard I click on the resource tab and I can see all my resources.

no androidtv issues here, based on the error message maybe try to restart the ADB server?

Yeah. I’ve restarted everything multiple times. I crashed and had to restore from backup while installing the update. Something must have gotten corrupted. Will have to rebuild. It’s good to have backups.

1 Like

After going from 107 to 107.5 my Homematic Integration seems to be inoperable. All my entries (about 100) are unavailable.

There are no warnings or errors in the log file. My logger for Homematic is set to info.

Are there any suggestions?

I can only respond, that Homematic (non-IP) kept working when upgrading to 0.107.x

I am not using a HM integration as to my understanding it‘s only working for Homematic IP. I use configuration.yaml to define details of my HM setup

Is anyone else still having issues with the Unifi tracker? It hasn’t been stable since 0.106.0 even with the bugfixes. Rolling back to 0.105.x or earlier works fine. Just upgraded my controller software to the new stable version that came out yesterday and no changes on 0.107.5; devices show home then all go not_home after a few minutes.

Have provided lots of detailed information to the code owner and the Github issue threads, but wondering if I’m still the only one?

hmz, updated from 107.5 to 107.6 , now my custom component doesnt work anymore, seems it can installed an requirements anymore, allthough is valid one on pypy …

2020-03-24 15:53:45 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for plex_assistant: Requirements for plex_assistant not found: ['python-Levenshtein==0.12.0'].

2020-03-24 15:53:45 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package python-Levenshtein==0.12.0: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
   command: /usr/local/bin/python3 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-hk8umumg
       cwd: /tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/
  Complete output (31 lines):
  running bdist_wheel
  running build
  running build_py
  creating build
  creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7
  creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  copying Levenshtein/StringMatcher.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  copying Levenshtein/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  running egg_info
  writing python_Levenshtein.egg-info/PKG-INFO
  writing dependency_links to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
  writing entry points to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/entry_points.txt
  writing namespace_packages to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/namespace_packages.txt
  writing requirements to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/requires.txt
  writing top-level names to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/top_level.txt
  reading manifest file 'python_Levenshtein.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
  warning: no previously-included files matching '*pyc' found anywhere in distribution
  warning: no previously-included files matching '*so' found anywhere in distribution
  warning: no previously-included files matching '.project' found anywhere in distribution
  warning: no previously-included files matching '.pydevproject' found anywhere in distribution
  writing manifest file 'python_Levenshtein.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  copying Levenshtein/_levenshtein.c -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  copying Levenshtein/_levenshtein.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  running build_ext
  building 'Levenshtein._levenshtein' extension
  creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7
  creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
  gcc -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -DTHREAD_STACK_SIZE=0x100000 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include/python3.7m -c Levenshtein/_levenshtein.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein/_levenshtein.o
  unable to execute 'gcc': No such file or directory
  error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
  ----------------------------------------
  ERROR: Failed building wheel for python-Levenshtein
    ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
     command: /usr/local/bin/python3 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-90zn9u7d/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /usr/local/include/python3.7m/python-Levenshtein
         cwd: /tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/
    Complete output (31 lines):
    running install
    running build
    running build_py
    creating build
    creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7
    creating build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    copying Levenshtein/StringMatcher.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    copying Levenshtein/__init__.py -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    running egg_info
    writing python_Levenshtein.egg-info/PKG-INFO
    writing dependency_links to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
    writing entry points to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/entry_points.txt
    writing namespace_packages to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/namespace_packages.txt
    writing requirements to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/requires.txt
    writing top-level names to python_Levenshtein.egg-info/top_level.txt
    reading manifest file 'python_Levenshtein.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
    reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*pyc' found anywhere in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*so' found anywhere in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.project' found anywhere in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.pydevproject' found anywhere in distribution
    writing manifest file 'python_Levenshtein.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
    copying Levenshtein/_levenshtein.c -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    copying Levenshtein/_levenshtein.h -> build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    running build_ext
    building 'Levenshtein._levenshtein' extension
    creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7
    creating build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein
    gcc -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -DTHREAD_STACK_SIZE=0x100000 -fPIC -I/usr/local/include/python3.7m -c Levenshtein/_levenshtein.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.7/Levenshtein/_levenshtein.o
    unable to execute 'gcc': No such file or directory
    error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
    ----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /usr/local/bin/python3 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-8fkqotcp/python-Levenshtein/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-90zn9u7d/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /usr/local/include/python3.7m/python-Levenshtein Check the logs for full command output.

The config checker for upgrade from 0.107.5 to 0.107.6 does not succeed with the following error message at the end:

Failed config
  General Errors: 
    - Component error: zwave - Requirements for zwave not found: ['homeassistant-pyozw==0.1.10'].