0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

Add these cards are using HACS, perhaps?

Now you are back at 106.6, you don’t have your custom resources loaded right? Just update to 0.107 and make sure you clear your cache afterward.

EDIT: Oh, I know why your update failed, because your resource config was incorrect. If you correct the resources before you update to 0.107 you will be fine.

1 Like

Mine failed also. I had several sensors setup in my configuration.yaml file. I removed them all and the update worked. I did not change the resource per the new instruction. I then add the sensors back, rebooted and all worked. Now to find out what sensor configuration is causing update issues. Had the same problem in .106.6

1 Like

Is anyone using zha component? I previously had it working and after upgrade to 107 it is looking at the default path /dev/zigbee rather than the one I have defined in the configuration.

Error: Error setting up entry /dev/zigbee for zha

Config:

zha:
  usb_path: /dev/zstick
  database_path: /config/zigbee.db

I’m guessing (I don’t use it) that the integration is cloud access only. Not local. Interestingly the docs do not include the IoT class information like most integrations.

Or it could be an error in the docs and should be your qvr credentials.

Edit: did a bit of googling. Definitely looks like a documentation error.

no one having this error? i use the picture_elements card, its not a custom
and i receive this error now in lovelace :

Custom element doesn't exist: hui-picture-elements-card.

See:

thnx, but in my case its not a custom card? i am using the picture_entity card? how come its treated as a custom ?

You are using hui-picture-elements-card. Not picture-elements-card. Hence the need for preloading.

Amazing! Please continue to give Lovelave love! :slight_smile:

no, thas the strange thing, i am using the picture¨-elements (decuttering)

card:
  type: picture-elements
  style: |
    ha-card {
      border-radius: var(--border-radius);
      overflow: hidden;
    }
  image: '[[image]]'

How can I have States or the info in one screen back ?
Very useful for me - not to clutter the Lovelace dashboard(s)

In the new Samsung TV integration solution, it seems that for the non-legacy application (samsungtvws) there’s the option to get the currently running application from the TV. The legacy application (samsungctl) does not have this.

Is it possible to make the non-legacy application utilise this functionality even though the legacy application doesn’t support it?

@frenck @escoand

Am I the only one that have the problem that Safari in IOS no longer ask to save credentials and asks for username and password everytime you open HA using 192.168 type URL? Under my user name the number of sessions saved has reached more than 20 in an hour. I have checked that the browser accepts cookies. I have tried to clear browser cache. Safari will not remember the session any more and it does not offer to save the session. This is impossible to live with

a bug was already opened and closed, so should be fixed in 0.107.1

1 Like

Really good update!

The colorpicker for my tuya lights is still not showing up since december last year though.

Thanks Bram, you’re right. After fixing the missing types in the raw editor, update went fine.

1 Like

Then that could be a bug. Open an issue.

Did your configuration change? If not you should probably open a bug so they can fix it.

Just create a new Lovelace Dashboard. By default, the new created dashboard will be generated (and kept up 2 date) until you modify it manually. It will be a similar experience as the old states UI.