0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

Not sure, maybe @Steven_Rollason knows more.
I haven’t seen it, but try it with

preload:
  - group-entity-row

Just a guess!

I had a similar issue. If you use !include_dir_list (or similar) in resources:, double-check the path you have there.

1 Like

Thanks, I had tried that as well, with the same results.

My Asus router works with the update. I had issues with .106.6 with similar error log. I rebooted my router and the errors went away.

Is it now also possible to restrict users to only be able to see a dashboard that the admin wants them to see? In a way that the user will only be able to use this dashboard and not mess with other stuff?

9 posts were split to a new topic: Move server control up

hmm, was it the same error? cause i didnt have it on 106.6

Your config works for me without preloader.

- type: entities
            title: "\U0001f6cb Couch"
            show_header_toggle: false
            state_color: true
            entities:
              - type: custom:fold-entity-row
                head: group.my_lights
                  # type: divider
                  # style: !secret divider_config
                entities:
                  - entity: automation.motion_esp8266_01

No, I was using straight text input in ui-lovelace.yaml and moved it over to configuration.yaml as a block.

I may have had an indent problem though and I’m checking that now.

Try using default_config instead of zone because you are missing information for zone https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zone/

Hmm, interesting. I’ll keep poking around.

Most exciting feature in this release for me was the announcement of Bose Soundtouch multi room audio state attributes but this feature seems to be released untested because it it definitely not working at all :smiley:

It’s working for me now for the most part, but it’s taken a couple of reboots and refreshes along the way. Thanks for your help!

Also, it wasn’t obvious where the preloader: statement was supposed to go; although I now know it should go at the top of the ui-lovelace.yaml file, it might be a good idea to mention that in the docs/post.

I have one or two more LL related issues to work out but I’m going to take a break. I’ve had enough stress between this upgrade, having all my appointments get cancelled and having to ‘shelter in place’ and now having no plans for my birthday this weekend…

Well, at least you have your health

Yeah, about that… LOL

1 Like

Anybody else have issues with vanilla docker? I pulled the latest image and tried to launch just as I have with previous updates, but getting the following error…

oci runtime error: container_linux.go:265: starting container process caused "exec: \"/bin/entry.sh\": stat /bin/entry.sh: no such file or directory"
1 Like

My docker is working fine. 64 bit ubuntu on nuc.

Do you build custom on top of the Docker image? Or are you doing anything with the entry file? As this release is not using entry.sh anymore (so it doesn’t exists).

Soooo… I tried updating my 0.106.6 installation to 0.107 right now and, despite the Docker containers coming up in the background, Lovelace didn’t want to work at all. All I got was a 404 error, even when going to /config directly.

Trying to post all the stuff I tried right now here would be a 4 page long entry, however I asked @cogneato on Discord in the #homeassistant channel if you wanna take a look.

I’m glad I made a Full Snapshot before I tried to upgrade, saved my a** a bit here heh :slight_smile: But yeah, either I’m doing something wrong or the update routine destroyed some Lovelace (or even further) stuff. Log entries didn’t say much either, neither did the Save Mode activate.

I have exactly this. I have not messed with entry.sh
That said I first installed a long time ago

People who use home assistant on yachts and RV’s.

2 Likes

I fixed this and was able to start Homeassistant by removing the reference to the entrypoint in portainer.

1 Like