0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Access to Google location API. GCP reported spike in my API consumption and good thing I have a notification deployed to notify me if I have exceed the billing limit.

if you mean entrypoint set it to /init

Thanks! That fixed it for me too

I changed the name and path of file to integrate a dash, no luck…

Tried to change the name to Tablette-1

Got same error…

I think it would actually need to be:

lovelace:
   mode: storage
   # Add yaml dashboards
   dashboards:
     tablet-lovelace: # This needs the hyphen
       mode: yaml
       title: Tablette
       icon: mdi:script
       show_in_sidebar: true
       filename: tablet-lovelace.yaml
1 Like

Hi all

I don’t understand how to create new dashboards.

Actually I use YAML mode and I would like to create an autogenarated dashboard and one for mobile/tablet.

What should I put in the url field?
Should I create a new folder for each new dashboard?
And last question, where can I choose to have an autogenerated one?

Thanks

Anyone know how to get the custom header to work on a second lovelace dashboard? I have it working on my default dashboard but it will not show in the second one I have created.

I am having this issue as well. I have reported it here: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33036

Hi

Awesome release.

I love the new changes especially the multiple dashboard feature.

I’ve set up dashboards for my iPhoneX and iPad(4th Gen). The iPhone is fine, but the iPad will not let me choose a dashboard as default on this device.

Tried with admin on/off and I’m using the same user.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Nice - however cannot find anywhere how to " create a new Lovelace Dashboard"
I don’t have " ui-lovelace.yaml" - only configuration.yaml and whatever is done through “Raw configuration editor” ( where is this file anyway? - ubuntu/docker/ha)

Should be in Configuration > Lovelace Dashboards…just click the big + to add a new one.

Cool… i was just about to install a fresh Ha in VM -
thx

1 Like

how about doing it manually - the docs have it.

actually, don’t think YAML mode page is the right place for this bit of information as it clearly says

You can also add YAML dashboards when your main dashboard is UI configurated

Anyone else lost Z-Wave in 0.107?? I use Aeotec Gen 5 stick and after upgrading from 0.104.3 to 0.107.1 all my nodes are shown as ‘Undefined’. All entities shown as ‘Unavailable’. Completely lost it in the new HA :frowning:
I fieled a new issue here: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33048
Will roll back to 0.104.3

EDIT: after rollick back to 0.104.3 everything is working fine again. Such a shame something’s broken with 0.107 as it has a lot of cool new features.

No Zwave break for me with 0.107 and the same Aeotec stick.
I went from 0.106.5 to 0.107.1 but i didn’t have any Zwave issue over several updates, since a very long time. I even don’t remember it broke once on update.

Have you tried to reboot your main òs before to rollback ? It could be that USB port became “busy” and a full reboot could help.
If you can rollback, maybe retry once more…

I’m using the same stick on a Hassos VM and it was fine after the 0.107.x update.

Yes as [Gav_in] mentioned above is in the Configuration > Lovelace Dashboards

Yeah, I’ve been using zwave with HA for over a year now and never had a single problem with it. Have done many updates. Actually I update almost every 2 weeks when a new version come out. So more less updated HA 20 times so far since I got z-wave with it. This situation that I stopped at 0.104 was an exception as I didn’t like the state_color missing in 0.105 so I refrained from updating until more information is published on how to workaround this change.
And today I decided to give the new version a try and encountered this sad surprise. I run my HA in Docker on a Synology NAS.
I didn’t reboot my server / OS. It started to work again right after launching a new docker container with HA 0.104.3, so I exclude an OS problem here.
Maybe I’ll try again to update, but this takes some time, so perhaps tomorrow. Will wait also for more feedback from you guys.

Problems upgrading to 107.2:

I have tried a few times today to upgrade to 107.2 (I am 106.6 right now), running HA in a docker container on Ubuntu, and I get the following in the log:

20-03-20 17:51:55 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.107.2
20-03-20 17:51:55 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.106.6 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.107.2
20-03-20 17:51:55 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.107.2.
20-03-20 17:52:10 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.107.2 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)”).
20-03-20 17:52:10 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

No clue on where to start to overcome this issue. Till now all previous upgrades have worked like charm since I moved to running HA in a docker container.

Niclas