0.107: Multiple Lovelace Dashboards, adds helpers, new media player card

The automation editor seems to be broken after upgrading to 0.107. When I select a device in the trigger/condition/action section, I am not seeing any triggers being populated. UI shows “Unknown Trigger” and I see the following in the logs:

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.140463374672016] Received invalid command: device_automation/trigger/list

Is anyone else seeing this? Any thoughts on could be wrong?

I have the same error. No issues on 106.6.
Restarting the router and HA doesn’t resolve it.

What router model are you using?

I think this should be fixed in 0.107.1 as well but not 100% certain: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/pull/32962

I got this error, the Lovelace integration seem to look for an hyphen somewhere, but cannot figure out where, here’s my config file and the error:

lovelace:
   mode: storage
   # Add yaml dashboards
   dashboards:
     yaml:
       mode: yaml
       title: Tablette
       icon: mdi:script
       show_in_sidebar: true
       filename: tabletlovelace.yaml

Invalid config for [lovelace]: Url path needs to contain a hyphen (-) for dictionary value @ data[‘lovelace’][‘dashboards’]. Got OrderedDict([(‘yaml’, OrderedDict([(‘mode’, ‘yaml’), (‘title’, ‘Tablette’), (‘icon’, ‘mdi:script’), (‘show_in_sidebar’, True), (‘filename’, ‘tabletlovelace.yaml’)]))]). (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 62).

Which is line 62?

Yes, I’m not using it for some specific reason but I can’t remember what it is :slight_smile:

I am using an 86u , I already opened issue on GitHub… Don’t think it’s router model related

Try changing your filename to tablet-lovelace.yaml

Then change the config to:

lovelace:
   mode: storage
   # Add yaml dashboards
   dashboards:
     yaml:
       mode: yaml
       title: Tablette
       icon: mdi:script
       show_in_sidebar: true
       filename: tablet-lovelace.yaml

It’s part of the new requirements for multiple dashboards that panel urls have a hyphen in them. Why? IDK.

the first line

lovelace:

My resources didn’t migrate across at all every custom card broke upon the update :frowning: … not happy …

Also my 2 cents … I much prefer the resources were they were prior to 107!

1 Like

When i removed Custm Header this issue dissapered.

How do i find the url path to a specific view now then we have dashboards?

I don’t believe it changed… you can’t flip to a view in a different dashboard if that was your idea

To prevent users from using reserved words in the URL. Was some discussion around this in discord/beta

1 Like

Getting a “Entity not available: group.<group_name>” in Lovelace after upgrading to 0.107. I did read the notes, but do not understand why this could would throw that error after upgrading to 0.107 (worked fine with all versions before):

- type: entity-button
            entity: group.christmas_group
            name: Christmas
            icon: mdi:toggle-switch #lightbulb-on
            tap_action:
              action: toggle #toggle #call-service
              service: toggle #homeassistant.toggle # homeassistant.turn_on
              service_data: group.christmas_group #group.livingroom #group.livingroom_group
            hold_action:
              action: more-info

and did you check in states that it exists? Any errors in the logs?

Thank you for the reply. I did not, sorry. It is not in entities, and i see a " Invalid config

The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

Still i do not, even from the release notes, understand why that happens compared to previous versions working fine. Do you have any idea? Am i misinterpreting something from the release notes, a breaking change?

(UPDATE: i have a groups.yaml … that contained old “view” options in groups declarations. Those are dropped? Removed those, but still no joy … i will keep fiddling with my groups.yaml and see if i can find what is causing the problem … btw: is the “check config” option gone in the UI?)

1 Like

it’s under–> Configuration (side menu) → Server Controls

Tx @sparkydave I had a SD (?) crash just before 0.107 release, fresh installed and forgot the advanced mode is turned off by default, so missed that option.

@Fredamn76 thanks, that worked for me too

1 Like