0.108: Logos, Area Pages, Lovelace Entity Card, Lovelace Map History

Yeah, I guess it’s just me. Rolling back and clearing cache did not help.

I see this response often, but as far as backing it up, it is still stored in your configuration directory, only as json instead of yaml. Backups of the config directory will still be fine.

3 Likes

any luck with incognito mode?

MQTT authentication appears to be broken after upgrading from 0.107.7 to 0.108:

2020-04-08 17:42:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mqtt] Failed to connect due to exception: [Errno 111] Connection refused

My mqtt configuration is:

discovery: true
  discovery_prefix: homeassistant
  broker: 127.0.0.1
  port: 1883
  username: !secret mqtt_username
  password: !secret mqtt_password
1 Like

I’m also having problems with HACS. Everything else seems ok, but HACS and HACS related integrations seem broken.

I got HACS to work again, but I’m not sure exactly what fixed it. I tried to uninstall and reinstall HACS from the Integrations page, but that didn’t work until I removed the hacs: section from my configuration.yaml. Then it installed correctly. I also generated a new token on github, but I don’t think that was necessary. I could have retrieved the old token from configuration.yaml.

More things moved from configuration to UI.

This further breaks any sort go GitOps workflow, and deprecates using version-control (the git client add-on, for example)

This also reduces your ability to test anything – how do you run through a bunch of tests if it takes UI clicks to register data sources?

9 Likes

Also when things do eventually go wrong the storage registry is a ‘black box’ for most people and difficult to fix compared to YAML.

4 Likes

So, how do I make sensor card show full text now?

lovelace-sensor

I removed hacs: and all the broken components from my configuration, but can’t get HACS or the Grocy integration to uninstall from the Integrations page.

I see my Mqtt devices fine. All the tasmotas, the zigbee2mqtts, the esprflinks and the custom ones

Hello, Since I have upgrade, my onvif camera (Sricam SP009) can’t work. The new version is checking that date/time is OK. But it seems that Sricam has not fully implement ONVIF. Is there a way to disable time check for camera without all onvif calls ? Or I have to switch back to ffpmeg camera. Thanks.

When Home Assistant will no longer need to restart every time when configurations changes has been made?

I want this in next releases!

1 Like

we’re waiting for your PR then :wink:

8 Likes

20-04-08 17:31:13 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.108.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.108.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.108.0”).

Disk full ?

Just sharing: i have 2 NodeMCU’s/Wemos D1’s running WLED. Love the extensions it got, but after update, my LED strip started flashing (with a frequency of a flash per 5 sec or so). I first thought it was power and fiddled around with hardware, until i removed the WLED strip integration, stopped HA (flashing stopped), restarted HA and re-added the strips and re-added them > no flashes anymore…

Thanks so much for this! I do have a question, i have a few unifi cameras that are tied into HA via RTSP streams, I updated to 108, had alexa scan for them, they show up in alexa as cameras but when I say “Alexa, show the garage camera” it says “garage camera doesnt support that”. Any ideas?

I had this on the last build, I had over 1GB of drive space free, assumed that was plenty, it wasnt.

More info on the camera streams, I am seeing this when I try to stream them.

Logger: homeassistant.components.alexa.entities
Source: components/alexa/entities.py:267
Integration: alexa (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 11:33:04 AM (10 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:38:05 AM

• camera.garage requires HTTPS support on port 443 for AlexaCameraStreamController
  • camera.front_door requires HTTPS support on port 443 for AlexaCameraStreamController
  • camera.back_porch requires HTTPS support on port 443 for AlexaCameraStreamController
  • camera.side_of_house requires HTTPS support on port 443 for AlexaCameraStreamController
  • camera.kitchen requires HTTPS support on port 443 for AlexaCameraStreamController