0.108: Logos, Area Pages, Lovelace Entity Card, Lovelace Map History

You could achieve the same by just creating a custom component version where you bring back yaml. No need to fork everything.

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing CPU utilization going up but itā€™s definitely got issues with performance. Iā€™ve reverted back to 107.7 too for now.

iā€™m waiting for the update where you will integrate the samsung TV NU7300

In the meantime you produced no debug information or useful data.

Hi Thanks @ochlocracy for adding Camera support to Alexa! I just got this working on my FireTV Stick :slight_smile:

As I understand from this, the video stream does not go up somewhere to the cloud and back, but stays local; Something like camera->HA->routerā€™s hairpin->AlexaDevice. Correct?

Iā€™m using Haaska in my setup. However Iā€™m not using port 443, as Iā€™ve configured Haaska to use another port. Iā€™ve found that camera support for Alexa works fine using this other port, although I had to change the HA Alexa entity.py code to get around the 443 check. Would it be possible for you to remove the 443 check in a future release?

Thanks!

Hi, I have the Same!

Logger: homeassistant.core
Source: components/mystrom/switch.py:60
First occurred: 15. April 2020, 21:28:28 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15. April 2020, 21:28:28

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 295, in async_add_entities
    await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 447, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_update_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 284, in async_update_ha_state
    self._async_write_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 320, in _async_write_ha_state
    state = self.state
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 612, in state
    return STATE_ON if self.is_on else STATE_OFF
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mystrom/switch.py", line 60, in is_on
    return bool(self.data["relay"])
KeyError: 'relay'

I also have a problem with HACS: Error setting up integration hacs - received exception

Quite relieved to see this :slight_smile: sorry. It was driving me crazy, i have RM Pro 3+ and 50% of my devices have stopped working. My RF curtains Arent working but RF lights and all IR stuff is still working. I then recalled that this started happening after the upgrade and finding that other have had same problem was a relief as i started looking at other ways of controlling my curtains. I have a feeling its because of way codes are being encoded or parsed (not an expert here) which is why some are failing and some arent.

What did others do to fix this can you share please? just a roll back? any help/instructions will help.
UPDATE: saw one fellow giving instruction to roll back. appreicated.

I saw no log entry for broadlink even with debug level thats why i gave up. I dot know of any way to dig deeper. But i am planinng to downgrade now, after i test release 108.5. Some of my RF stuff is working and most isnt.

There is a workaround. See earlier in this threath

1 Like

Iā€™ve finally updated to HA 108.1 without any issue. The sonoff integration works as before.

However, Iā€™ve used again the ā€œCheck Home Assitant Configurationā€ tool against the last Home Assistant version (108.5) and the same error keep to be displayed.

So, I donā€™t think this is a real issue but the information is misleading and maybe thereā€™s something wrong with this tool or with the Sonoff Integration.

My sonoff devices are managed through a custom instegration :https://github.com/AlexxIT/SonoffLAN

Hope it helps !

Hi I updated to 0.108.1 and ever since, my presence detection from Unifi will say unknown after every reboot until the person is detected as ā€˜homeā€™ then works as expected. Iā€™ve updated to every version up to 0.108.5 and still happens.

I canā€™t find it neither.
Is it possible to combine user and dashboard?
And also have the possibility to hide primary dashboard, in my case Yaml mode, to other users?
Thanks

I was able to locate it here:

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to upload the request logos? I have read the entire GitHub page on how to do it, but am more accustomed to Photoshop then to GitHub I guess :joy:

Want to contribute to getting those in the right format, but as I donā€™t know how to send them itā€™s a bit of a challengeā€¦

Are you wanting to add logos? Submit a PR!

Itā€™s not that easy for providers with existing logos.

Thanks, but I donā€™t see in what menu is been shown.
Your main dashboard is in yaml or storage mode?

I am not sure what that means, perhaps I am not understanding.

There is an issue reported on that. https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/34140

1 Like