0.108: Logos, Area Pages, Lovelace Entity Card, Lovelace Map History

Hi, I have the following problem after upgrade to the version 0.108.5. Vertical and horizontal stack are not working anymore. See attached print screen

Description of the problem:
The entities are displayed in the preview window but are not loaded in the main window
Tested on
a. OSX, Chrome
b. IOS native app
c. Android native app

I tried with different entities but the results were unchanged.

[Later edit] I made more tests and the root cause is the custom component card.

Some of the logos already exist in another part of the repository. Another PR has to be created to remove them when the new ones are created.

1 Like

Yup happened to me on several installs (108, 108.3, 108.5). Iā€™ve given up. Seems The google_calendar component has had an undocumented breaking change.

Click the letter to enter your profile itā€™s under the bell:

1 Like

modbus serial rtu not works on all 0.108.X versions

Thanks @firstof9 !!

Now itā€™s really better!

One more thing.

Iā€™ve several addon in the sidebar that I see with an admin user. With a ā€œnormalā€ user I donā€™t see a lot of them, but I see some.
Is there a way to hide also these others?

Thanks again

I donā€™t think there is just yet. The whole user system is still new and a work in progress.

What can I do to help diagnose the system gradually slowing down issue?
Thereā€™s nothing in my logs apart from some components/integrations I havenā€™t tidied up and my CPU/Memory usage stays pretty stable.

Issues goes away if I roll back to 107.x

yeah i noticed that too!

Also is anyone else not getting the 108.6 update?

It hasnā€™t been pushed out yet
https://version.home-assistant.io/stable.json

I just upgraded from 0.107.7 to 0.108.6 without any error.
Was holding the update until the Broadlink integration was fixed, and it works flawlessly.

Thanks to de devs, and specially to Danielhiversen.

I have 2 broadlink RM Pro. One RM2 PRO and an RM4 Pro. RM2 works perfectly just from the first moment when I used it. After I upgraded HA to the latest version 0.108.6, I am not able to integrate RM4 Pro.
These are my settings from configuration.yaml

for the switch

- platform: broadlink
    host: 192.168.1.166
    mac: 24:DF:A7:B9:C6:81
    type: rm4_pro

for the sensor

- platform: broadlink
    host: 192.168.1.166
    mac: 24:DF:A7:B9:C6:81
    type: rm4_pro
    monitored_conditions:
      - 'temperature'
      - 'humidity'

Each time when I press Check Config button I receive the following message:

Blockquote
Invalid config for [sensor.broadlink]: [type] is an invalid option for [sensor.broadlink]. Check: sensor.broadlink->type. (See ?, line ?).
Invalid config for [switch.broadlink]: value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data[ā€˜typeā€™]. Got ā€˜rm4_proā€™. (See ?, line ?).

Can you help me please with some advises? I want to mention that RM4 PRO is already Registered in Broadlink app and has a fix IP.

[Later Edit]
I comment out type line from both blocks of code and I didnā€™t receive any error when I check the configuration. After reboot, the switch is not available and the sensors return the following state

Logos - how do custom components provide for or specify a logo?

After waiting for the Broadlink fix I have now found that HA version 108.6 with broadlink integration 13.1 has not fixed the issue of long IR codes not being sent by RM mini 3.

1 Like

Yep! I was refreshing the damn supervisor page many times today waiting for .6 release to fix the broadlink integrationā€¦

Very disappointed that itā€™s not a fix at all, in fact I donā€™t even think whoever worked on the ā€œfixā€ tested if it really fixed the problem of long codes not being sentā€¦

He asked users to test it. Did you?

They donā€™t (not currently at least)

In conclusion, they didnā€™t push the code in .06?

Version 0.108.6 still having issues with height in other views than the default home view.

I did test it, the broadlink component from 107 does work and thatā€™s what I have as a temp fix.
It hasnā€™t been pushed out to the newest release