0.109: New integrations page and weather card, frontend lost weight

version 0.109.3 fixed the issue for me

When restarting home assistant LG TV becomes unavailable, i need to turn it on manually then it will work. Anyone having this problem?

It’s all in the github repo. I provide a yaml example file etc… everything is in there.

1 Like

Not sure where to find the github to log an issues, but the latest version of Supervisor is now only allowing me to see the Add-Ons tab. No system tab or the other two which I forget the names of.

I updated to 109.6 At about the same thinking it might resolve the issue, but no dice.

Where is the Supervisor GitHub?

right next to the core github, and the frontend github and the brands github and every other home assistant project github :slight_smile:

Are you an admin user and is advanced mode set for your user profile?
Have you cleared cache?
I don’t see a problem on my system.

It’s fine in Chrome, but Safari and Mobile App are the same.

Yep I am an admin and have it in advanced mode.

Cleared cache in all 3.

1 Like

See down the bottom where it says dashboard?
Tap on the right side and it changes to add on store, right again snapshots, then system.
I don’t know if it’s the theme doing it…
I see it as well.

Am I blind or is there now no way to add custom repositories to the addon store?

Doesn’t seem to be and the hamburger icon is ‘missing’ as well although you can still click where it should be…

Im on the same boat. Those buttons are now invisible and cant add custom repositories because it has completely disappear under Add-on Store tab. :cry:

Add custom repositories is still there, it was moved to an overflow icon (3 dots) in the top right corner where the refresh icon was before. But there’s currently an issue where no icons are appearing in Supervisor 221. You can still access it if you know where to click, the icons are just invisible at the moment.

I think the issue is because Bram is changing the way icons are handled in 0.110 and this incorporated something from the upcoming beta…

2 Likes

sigh…

1 Like

Ahh well done my friend. Good catch. It’s odd cause I turn off the theme and choose the default and it does the same. Still can’t see them. Guess we will see.

See Seans post above mine for the reason…

I saw his response, and that useful information.

My response was just a thank you as now I know how to work around it in the short term. Appreciate Oates.

1 Like

Same here and I have no themes 0.109.6 broke it and I noticed instantly. This ussue also on PC windows 10 firefox latest.

I can select them “blind”…

nope, supervisor 221 did, we are aware, several issues has been opened.

You should set a darker color for card-background-color, that just looks weird :stuck_out_tongue:

I did NOT update supervisor. I am 100% sure it appeared after only updating 0.109.6 for me. Although am on 221 for a while now (a week? Or more?)