0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

Yes, Thank you!

Exactly. And this is why using the fact that HA has 0 in place of minor version as argument justifying its instability is off.

If one day HA get major version, it doesn’t mean development will stop. it doesn’t mean there will be no breaking changes anymore. Also it doesn’t mean that something will change in the process to ensure more reliability during updates.
Likely all will remain the same. Or it all might change during infinity beta stage.
that’s why using ver number for justifying anything makes no sense.

Found this in my log. I’m on an RPi3 with HA Core.

(sorry for the formatting, can’t seem to get it pasted and block quoted or whatever to keep lines wrapped properly etc)

2020-05-22 08:13:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved Traceback (most recent call last): File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 24, in <module> from . import multiarray File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/multiarray.py", line 14, in <module> from . import overrides File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/overrides.py", line 7, in <module> from numpy.core._multiarray_umath import ( ImportError: libf77blas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit/__init__.py", line 538, in async_start await self.hass.async_add_executor_job(self._start, bridged_states) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit/__init__.py", line 554, in _start from . import ( # noqa: F401 pylint: disable=unused-import, import-outside-toplevel File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit/type_cameras.py", line 48, in <module> from .img_util import scale_jpeg_camera_image File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/homekit/img_util.py", line 5, in <module> from turbojpeg import TurboJPEG File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/turbojpeg.py", line 31, in <module> import numpy as np File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py", line 142, in <module> from . import core File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/__init__.py", line 50, in <module> raise ImportError(msg) ImportError: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE! Importing the numpy C-extensions failed. This error can happen for many reasons, often due to issues with your setup or how NumPy was installed. We have compiled some common reasons and troubleshooting tips at: https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/troubleshooting-importerror.html Please note and check the following: * The Python version is: Python3.7 from "/srv/homeassistant/bin/python3" * The NumPy version is: "1.18.4" and make sure that they are the versions you expect. Please carefully study the documentation linked above for further help. Original error was: libf77blas.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Same here.
Google TTS not working anymore when I delete base_url.
Also it’s not working when i’m using internal_url and external_url and it does not matter where (YAML or GUI, with or without base_url).
When i have just base_url everything is working perfectly.

I get several messages related to climate being deprecated like this one:

ClimateDevice is deprecated, modify HeatmiserNeostat to extend ClimateEntity

but cannot find anything in the documentations relating to ClimateDevice. What to do tho solve these issues

I have neither base_url, external_url or internal_url specified, but google_tts works perfectly.

You should read this: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/0-110-speed-openzwave-beta-homekit-cameras-onvif-calendars/197487/237 and the underlying replies.

I had the same problems. Install NGINX addon and remove key from http: component, so it is only using http. NGINX will proxy outside trafic trough SSL.

Same here. I’ve got exactly the same issue. Exact same error. I truly hope this will be fixed soon. Because I truly love where HA is going now!

I started a thread to explore this new squeezebox stuff. Squeezebox - new services in HA 0.110 discussion

Just a starter, I have no solutions.

1 Like

The term av pops up. I assume this is pyav. If so it may be this in the breaking changes

Stream - pyAV >7.0.0 has dropped support for FFmpeg versions <4.0. FFmpeg will need to be updated to at least 4.0 for stream to work. If you run an Home Assistant with the Superviser or Docker, no manual intervention is needed. Alternative installs can check the stream integration documentation for troubleshooting tips. - (@hunterjm - #34648) (stream docs )

Is this new OpenZwave supports Z-Wave S2 encryption? There is a config about security, but not sure if this is it.

You don’t have to do anything, the developer of the integration (Heatmiser) needs to update their code. The message you see is only a warning, nothing is broken. You could check the github for the integration to make sure someone has opened an issue on the topic.

OK understood, thanks

So the Mill integration has moved to the UI. For me it stopped working from configuration.yaml, and in the UI it does not exist. Now I’m left with neither configuration nor UI. What do I do?

Yeah that’s the one. Someone posted about it further up this thread. It looks more complicated than just choosing a different icon :slight_smile:

Hi, Since upgrade to 0.110.0 / 0.110.1, I can’t have the HTTP interface. I can only launch safe mode while putting a wrong info in my yaml config. I have no error logs about that. I have remove base_url. Set internal and external url in safe mode, restart, and still no interface. Debug logs show that my home assistant is running, entities are updated. Any idea ? I can’t find the solution since 3 hours.

have you confirmed your running 0.110 of HA.
Have you removed it completely from conguration.yaml, and then done a restart and then checked if listed in integrations?

I’m running 0.110.1. Yes, first checked with the old config in configuration.yaml, then commented it out, restarted and checked. Nowhere to be seen.

EDIT: strangest thing; did a new restart, and then the Mill integration showed up. Thanks, and please disregard my nagging.

@erikkt:
Probably your browser that cached the frontend.

1 Like

Anyone knows why broadlink.send no longer works? All scripts that use this command give me the message: Error executing the script. Service not found for call_service in pos 1: unable to find the link / send service

2 Likes