0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

So the Mill integration has moved to the UI. For me it stopped working from configuration.yaml, and in the UI it does not exist. Now I’m left with neither configuration nor UI. What do I do?

Yeah that’s the one. Someone posted about it further up this thread. It looks more complicated than just choosing a different icon :slight_smile:

Hi, Since upgrade to 0.110.0 / 0.110.1, I can’t have the HTTP interface. I can only launch safe mode while putting a wrong info in my yaml config. I have no error logs about that. I have remove base_url. Set internal and external url in safe mode, restart, and still no interface. Debug logs show that my home assistant is running, entities are updated. Any idea ? I can’t find the solution since 3 hours.

have you confirmed your running 0.110 of HA.
Have you removed it completely from conguration.yaml, and then done a restart and then checked if listed in integrations?

I’m running 0.110.1. Yes, first checked with the old config in configuration.yaml, then commented it out, restarted and checked. Nowhere to be seen.

EDIT: strangest thing; did a new restart, and then the Mill integration showed up. Thanks, and please disregard my nagging.

@erikkt:
Probably your browser that cached the frontend.

1 Like

Anyone knows why broadlink.send no longer works? All scripts that use this command give me the message: Error executing the script. Service not found for call_service in pos 1: unable to find the link / send service

2 Likes

Hi, do you know how to use home kit? Since Upgrade 0.110 at each HA reboot my xiaomi gateway is integrated but I don’t have any device in it anymore. Do you know how to solve the problem?

That did the trick.
THX

if in your configuration.yaml file you have “retry:” remove it. it worked for me.

You can. If you’re interested I can walk you through a process to make that possible.

Along with this lovelace columns/layout issue, I’m having a similarly weird issue with my shopping list component.

I have a lovelace card for shopping list on my dashboard, but its shows as empty unless I click "config UI’ and then x out. Then the shipping list card gets populated properly. Tried clearing cache, different browser… same thing across the board.

Is the card custom?

I’m also with this problem here. :face_with_monocle: Any easy fix or workaround?

Did you update HACS yet? :wink:

Update HACS and clear your browser cache (CTRL+F5).

Strange, looks like I can see all other hue devices from the hue integration but not the tap devices which I use in automation…

Nope. It’s the standard lovelace shopping list card from the “+” menu.

Probably should create an issue for it then with details of your setup.

It does not. https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/issues/1827