0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

@starkillerOG i might be the only person that ran into this issue, but the docs need a minor update. the arming_time setting is also NOT allowed for the “triggered” state in Manual Alarm:

Currently docs read this:

arming_time
(integer)(Optional)
State specific setting for arming_time (all states except disarmed )

and it should say

State specific setting for arming_time (all states except disarmed and triggered )

As for why I ran into this: I would love to have a way to instantly transition to a triggered state rather than always have an arming_time… I initially thought that triggering the alarm in an already arming state would instantly trigger the alarm. That never actually worked

1 Like

Exactly the same issue in multiple views: In one are 4 separate picture entity cards, on the other 3 vertical card stacks - no custom stuff. Other views are okay. Cannot find a corellation between those two views with issues.
As already mentioned by somenone - if I enter configuration and close it, the cards are back to their rightful position.

+1 with the issues - 0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

Oops, after the update home assistant does not start anymore on my NUC.
I can reach it via terminal.
can I repair this?

greetings Bart

I’m seeing this behavior as well but the number of columns isn’t changing, just the order of cards. I have a thermostat card that moves to the first column but in “Configure UI” mode it jumps back to the second column the way I set it and stays there after closing configure mode until a page refresh.

Yes, I’m seeing this as well but on another Windows 10 machine with the same version of Firefox the icons display fine. HACS had an update today and after that update the icon for HACS returned. I presume this is because it was changed and was reloaded. I’ve also attempted clearing all cache, cookies, etc. I uninstalled and re-installed Firefox. The error when inspecting the page in developer mode is “NotFoundError: IDBDatabase.transaction: ‘mdi-icon-store’ is not a known object store name”.

The issue is discussed in this thread but none of the solutions worked for me.

This is a shot of the HACS icon returning while the others are missing. The notifications bell icon is also still visible for some reason.

1 Like

Is lost Netatmo Camera and Thermostat upgrading from 109.6 to 110.1.

Is that what you mean? Is it a know bug?

By the way, I did change back to the default theme to ensure the problem wasn’t custom theme related. It is present in the default theme as well.

No, I meant that Neatmo discovery doesn’t have ignore function as it was promised for all platforms in this release.

Best update so far.

I did remove a couple of things in the last week that were causing errors in my log, the SNMP to monitor my router and I stopped using any of the sensor associated with the IOS MObile App cause it is clearly forked up right now with the latest version of iOS.

The not condition is golden for doing location based automations.

I actually tried doing a virtual box last weekend, as I thought I needed more power.

This upgrade is so much faster.

Edit it then.

Hi there,

does anybody have the same weird style error on the original Climate Card?

Greets
Daniel

really would love to have this fix, i have the same issue too

The upgraded did not go well for me. I was about to start reinstalling HA then restore from backup but I can’t because the docker installation method is now deprecated. I have 9 containers on dockers that have nothing to do with home assistant, and I do not want to wipe everything out just to do different method of installation, which is time-consuming process. I was perfectly content with headless Ubuntu server with docker.

Deprecation is on hold and still possible.

But why would you need to reinstall. Madness.

Tell us your symptoms

I have the same issue (uglu black logo in the background), but I can’t get rid of it. Already de-installed HACS and re-installed it. HA= 0.110.1. HACS is 1.0.1. Also the Icon hacs:hacs is not showing on the sidebar. mdi:fire (just to test) is working. I have been playing around for several hours now :frowning: Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Keep getting 502 bad gateway, I even tried accessing it directly with IP address with :8123 port and still remain unresponsive, error log show nothing out of ordinary. I figured it’s easier to roll back to last working snapshot.

Clear your browser cache

1 Like

I will update the docs.
If you want to instantly trigger an alarm when you enable the alarm and a trigger is given, just specify

delay_time: 0
arming_time: 0

?

The installation method subject to deprecation is Home Assistant Supervised. The “docker installation method” is something quite different and involves Home Assistant Core as a docker container without Supervisor and the Add-On ecosystem.