0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

IKEA Tradfri and 0.110.1

Is it only me having problems connecting IKEA Tradfri to HA after update to 0.110.1? It works great on 0.110.0 but on 0.110.1 it ties out when adding the uique ID.

are you using custom header, if so update it. clear cache and then check

Is this what the new integrations page with integrations containing multiple devices is supposed to look like?

Some integrations with multiple devices have a list, others a link.

What is the logic between selecting either display method?

You get a list when you have multiple integrations of the same type.

1 Like

So for example, the mqtt integration above has only one instance of mqtt but multiple devices, where as ESPhome has multiple ESPHome integrations with (whatever number of) devices in each. Gotcha. Thanks.

Does anybody else experience problems with the Foscam integration?
Since 0.110 my Foscam C1 does not work anymore.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. The 0.110.1 update went without a hitch and thanks to all the plugin developers fast response to the changes all appears to be well. Including my Panasonic TV state which broke in the last update.

I don’t notice any performance improvement but that’s definitely down to the 1.2sec round trip latency on the satellite link I am currently using to view home assistant.

So well done all round.

3 Likes

Check github and if an issue doesn’t exist…open one please.

I upgraded HA, not the Python version this time.

However, to set up the 3.8.2 venv, I downloaded the Python tarball, compiled it and ran mv ~/homeassistant ~/homeassistant.old && ./python -m venv ~/homeassistant command from the build directory to replace the old virtual environment with the new one.

The way the venv is set up as separate from the .homeassistant configuration directory allows this to be done without risking any settings: on restart, HA will re-install anything extra it needs in the new venv.

I’m experiencing something similar where Niko Smart Switches has also disappeared. Did you find a solution?

Same here, and it broke my dashboard on my tablet view

I can’t tell if this means my existing Zwave setup will break when I install or not.

Is the transition to the new Zwave integration optional? Or do I need to plan on completely rebuilding the my Zwave devices, sensors, and automations when I upgrade?

The current built in zwave system isn’t going anywhere right now. Upgrading won’t break your setup.

1 Like

Yes. No clue what is causing it. Lots of av errors. Running Home Assistant Supervised.

did it ever appear?

Unable to configure GoControl CECOMINOD016164 HUSBZB-1 USB Hub

SOLVED:
You must manually configure Z-Wave first in Configuration.yaml (it won’t configure via the Integrations GUI) then you can add the Zigbee Home Automation Integration via the Integrations GUI.

I’m attempting to configure my HUSBZB-1 on a brand new install of v0.110.1

Previous install had the following that worked without trouble:

zha:
  usb_path: /dev/ttyUSB1
  database_path: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/zigbee.db

When attempting to connect using serial device path from my previous Configuration.yaml I receive an error:

I’ve also attempted using the full device path:

Changing to ttyUSB1 and /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Silicon_Labs_HubZ_Smart_Home_Controller_81300EA4-if00-port0 had no affect.

Has anybody had success added the HUSBZB-1 through the new Integration UI?
What port speed did you use? I’ve searched online and can’t determine appropriate values for this setting.

Out of curiosity, are you running the RPI3 disk-image installation of Home Assistant?

Am I missing something or we can no longer configure Onvif via yaml ? This breaks our whole cicd promotion pipeline. We better wait for a fix before updating prods environnements.

I believe the fix for the hue tap devices (and potentially others mistakenly cleaned up by the device clearup routine) is in the 0.110.2 fix. I’m awaiting that to be released to confirm.

Picture entity cards no longer seem to be reporting their correct height and end up in one long column.

Possibly something to do with the time it takes to load the picture as a subsequent revisit to the view displays the cards correctly.