0.110: Speed! OpenZWave beta, HomeKit Cameras, ONVIF, Calendars

DOC UPDATE MISSING: Xiaomi miio Alarm Control Panel (@starkillerOG - #32091) (xiaomi_miio docs) (new-platform)

Not missing? https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/alarm_control_panel.xiaomi_miio

It appears they deprecated tiggered based on the current “Manual” integration page.

Great release! Thank you so much to the team.

I had tried to get OpenZWave2MQTT running in January so I wasn’t constantly bouncing my ZWave network when HomeAssistant restarted. At the time it was stuck on ozw1.4 which lacked needed secure cover support so I abandoned the project for a bit.

I was just getting ready to give it another go when this new development surfaced today, so I really couldn’t be happier! Gonna give it a shot as soon as I’m done with work today :smiley:

Any gotchas for migrating ZHA from configuration.yaml to GUI based? I assume I can just remove it from YAML, restart, and add the integration in the GUI, but want to make sure I’m not going to lose entities or anything like that.

Seems there’s some weird spacing in Weather Card

I see a lot of spacing all over that card. You’ll have to identify what you mean when you say ‘weird’.

1 Like

Easiest thing to do to check if Custom Header is a/the problem is to temporarily disable it as per the notes… "If you need to restore the default header add ?disable_ch to the end of your URL: http://192.168.1.2:8123/lovelace/1?disable_ch"

3 Likes

All seems good to me, apart from I appear to have a giant HACS local on the bottom of every single lovelace page.

1 Like

Update HACS :slight_smile:

OwnTracks integration seems to be broken during setup - after setup it does not show webhook URL, just empty window.

Lucky you… now in some views I’m stuck to single column and it is with only stock cards (picture-element)… refreshing window helps, but only until next browser start.

After updating to 0.110 I am getting error below…it has to do with BATTERY’s SENSORS. When I remove them it works fine again.

This is the part of the code which is causing the error:

- batteryLevel: good
  entity: sensor.henrique_battery
  icon: 'mdi:battery-90'
  name: ' '
  style:
    bottom: 13.9%
    color: transparent
    left: 26.2%
    z-index: 2
  type: 'custom:battery-entity'

Thanks,
Jose Henrique.

I mean the space between day/hour of forecast, the icon below and between the icon and the temperature. Before the update the space was a lot smaller like the screenshot in documentation.

Someone know how i can move up the calendar panel icons on left ?

It’s at the end after all panels configured in panel_iframe_list, so not very accessible on small screen.

See the same, it changed from 0.109 .x version. Weird is space between days of week names and weather icons and between these icons and temperature forecasts. It was not there previously and is not needed. Also what changed is ‘spacing’ between columns, that are closer to each other. I used this card together with bar cards in horizontal stack (showing prcipitation) and it was perfectly aligned. Now space between columns in weather card decreased making such alignmnet impossible.

Anyone knows how to make the calendar behave normal ? Now I see sunday as first day of the week, which is not according to ISO-standards. Sunday is still part of the week-end, not the first day of the week.

Not possible currently, there’s a feature request for it on the frontend repo here.

not in the Middle East :grinning:
Sunday is the first day of the working week.

must be to do with your regional settings.

Still not able to connect to Synology DSM running as virtual machine within Synology Virtual Machine Manager on physical NAS:
Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 18.19.59
All diagnostics suggested in dedicated thread on GitHub are OK, but SYNO.DSM.info, that does not contasin ‘temperature’ node (which apparently should not be a problem).