Hey sorry to change subject in heartbeat but is that Ford Remote Start an integration or something like custom component? Been searching something like that since I changed to Focus with remote start available.
Neither unfortunately, it’s just a simple script. I described how it works earlier in this post.
That is just so - analog! Send a tts to alexa. Fantastic! Next step, world domination!
Oh sorry I missed that. Thank you for answering
My Netatmo Integration failed after updating from 111 to 111.4
See the troubleshooting steps.
If nothing obvious pops up you’re far better off opening a fresh topic and asking there, providing all the information mentioned here.
Thank you. I found the solution in this thread:
I am running 111.3 and got notification to 111.4 new release in supervisor. I am trying to update to 111.4 since last two days and getting this error below.
Any one knows how to fix this update? Thanks
20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.111.4
20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.3 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.4
20-06-19 21:43:39 INFO (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.111.4.
20-06-19 21:43:39 ERROR (SyncWorker_8) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.4 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:42182->[::1]:53: read: connection refused”).
20-06-19 21:43:39 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails
Just rolled back to 110.1 after loosing connection to HUSBZ-1 and getting erros like…
Error setting up entry /dev/ttyUSB1 for zha
First time I can’t update. Running HA in Docker on Synology Diskstation. Anyone else having issues on Synology?
UPDATE: After rolling back, I removed the Zigbee groups, which have not been working well from the start and a few other custom resources and plugins I wasn’t using. Updated to 0.111.4 and everything works again!
I updated to 0.111.4 and found out that the integration page has been redesigned. Before I was able to enable or disable devices related to a integration but it is not possible anymore. Is there any workaround?
Do you mean devices or entities? entities are easily enabled or disabled.
I can try to explain. I’m using the abandoned gtask custom component and was able to find new gtask lists when I created a new list, under the integration. Now I can’t find the new list.
UI mostly broken!
Hi, I have a major problem, although the UI loads as normal most interactions appear to have broken, and some Lovelace panels.
I’m pretty convinced it occured on upgrade to 0.111.x , but cannot be 100% sure as I didn’t notice for a few days as the automations and the UI bits I use most are working.
e.g. If I go to ‘Configuration’ then entities , automations etc are all empty lists, as is the list of Lovelace panels.
Most of Lovelace itself works, but I cannot edit anything, and two tabs are completely devoid of their contents. All lovelace has been UI configured, no YAML.
My install is Hassio 0.111.4 on a RPi 4, and fairly standard.
I have one HACS card, and one AppDaemon app I wrote myself - both now disabled to ensure they’re not the cause. There are a few command line sensors, and some manually added MQTT sensors.
Anyone any ideas?
TIA for any help
Have you tried an
Empty Cache and Hard Reload of the page?
I too am having issues with Tuya. When I click them on or off the devices respond but the status of them takes about a minute or two to update.
Tuya is documented as:
IoT class: Cloud Polling
As explained in the link from there:
Integration of this device happens via the cloud and requires an active internet connection. Polling the state means that an update might be noticed later.
Thank you, this makes sense.
Thanks for the suggestion. At first it didn’t look like it did it, but then when I re-tested editing it everything re-appeared, so thanks!
at this point i don’t see much of a choice but to downgrade to 0.110.5 and os 3.13.
edit correction: the wemo and tuya switches rubber-banding was due to 0.111.x but the os 4.10 was made it worse. to the point where the lights would say they are on and be actually off for prolong periods of time.
after downgrading: the os is stable, will update.