0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

definitely check github for open issues and open a bug if you dont see one

I can’t seem to get from 0.110.7 to 0.111.2 on a Raspberry Pi 4. Everything looks good after clicking on ‘update’ in the supervisor dashboard. The system reboots and comes up displaying " Home Assistant is starting, not everything will be available until it is finished.". It sits and does it’s thing for about 10 minutes then reboots again and simply never comes up (even after 30 minutes). Then when I power off and back on I am back to 0.110.7. It’s strange.

The only error I am seeing in the log (when it is booted for those 10 minutes at the new version) is:

20-06-13 01:13:20 ERROR (SyncWorker_14) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant:0.111.1 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:33857->[::1]:53: read: connection refused”).

20-06-13 01:13:20 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Any ideas?

For the markdown card styling issue, would this be best reported as a frontend issue or a custom card issue (card-mod)?’

I’ve opened a frontend issue regarding the history graphs.

1 Like

After upgrading to 0.111.2 I lost history for all entities,
I have manually downgraded to 0.111.1 and got all the sensors data back.
I’m using the MariaDB addon for the recorder history if that helps.

Yeah I’m using MariaDB too. Will add that to the issue if someone can confirm the history graph works for the SQLite default DB.

0.111.2 have history graph issue. No line on graph.

Read the issue opened three posts above yours.

@Frenck: I don’t see the zha climate in the networthy change but this is actually huge !

A lot of zigbee thermostats/hvac were not supported before and now, thermostats like Sinope and Zen are now supported by Home Assistant zha :tada:

A big thanks to Adminiuga for his work on ZHA and to the team for this awesome new release :pray:

Got my three zen-01’s in via zha yesterday after finally pulling them out of smartthings. They work great so far. I had to set HVAC mode via a service call before but that seemed to be failing in zha. Changing the mode via a device action seems to work though. Changing fan mode via a service call is working great. So far I’m happy to have jumped from deconz to zha.

I just upgraded from 0.111.0 to 0.111.2 and I lost the z-wave (it’s the one integrated inside HA, not the new one).
What on earth is that? Anybody else seen that?

Yeah my zwave has been going completely bonkers. Mainly with battery powered end nodes. Manually waking them up hasn’t seemed to help.

You have the wrong key. This time they don’t need the key, but a token. Just do this:

This is for the xiaomi gateway alarm. It’s different to the xiaomi aqara component. See here for details.

Someone has already reported it here: https://github.com/thomasloven/lovelace-card-mod/issues/52

2 Likes

Ok, it seems like mine was solved, at least for now, with an unplug/replug of the dongle, and then a reboot of the pve host.

Usino the UI integration I must disable the yaml configuration or not?

Fortunately there is a fix but it’s not easy to apply if you are using hassio.

no need to, its a different integration for the same device

Error 404 is related to not enough storage for your VM. By default 6 GByte is provided is not big enough – expand it. I got the same error, then settled.

… seems to be fixed in 0.111.2.
Thanks.