0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

Found the issue regarding Xiaomi motion sensor light data. Light intensity parameter changed from “lux” to “lx”. Not sure why. Querying on “lx” works, so the data is all there…

Thanks! Odd I don’t see the usual option to update in the supervisor…

Update went sorta smooth for me. After I updated my venv and restarted HA I didn’t see any communication for 5 minutes or so, not even integrations still installing nor did the frontend load. Did one more restart and the frontend was available immediately and everything else started working as expected. I may not have seen any communication since the logging levels were respected and I had mine set to warn. All seems to be well now.

Ok. So after forcing the update, supervisor and all add-ons no longer work. I just get blank screens…

After downgrading from 111.1 to 110.7 to get the supervisor and add-ons back, HA wants to “update” to 110.4… No idea what is going on here.

Capture

UPDATE: Fixed. In case anyone else has this issue–I had to force update the supervisor to 227. Oddly it was stuck on 225 (indicating current). Once I updated that via ssh, the update became available and worked.

Went from .110.7 to .111.1 and my zwave locks stopped working. Not acceptable so had to revert. Hope this gets fixed.

Same here…styling being ignored.

Surely the money back guarantee is a comfort to you.

6 Likes

Hope not to disturb, what about this

{{ states.media_player | selectattr('attributes.last_called','eq',True) | map(attribute='entity_id') | first }}

should be transformed or is it ok?

Another one is, sometime I get this type of error

while parsing a block mapping in “/config/ui-lovelace.yaml”, line 3744, column 23 expected , but found ‘’ in “/config/ui-lovelace.yaml”, line 3744, column 65

on some code like this:

- --text-color-sensor: '[[[ if (state_attr('sensor.temp_soggiorno_3','battery_level') < 20) return "orange"; ]]]'

If I remove the single quote from entity_id and attribute, the error does not show up anymore

- --text-color-sensor: '[[[ if (state_attr(sensor.temp_soggiorno_3,battery_level) < 20) return "orange"; ]]]'

Is it a valid code without quotes?

Thanks

There should be quotes around the entity id and attribute name, but try either changing them from single to double quotes or replacing each one with two single quotes to escape them.

I got it

value_template: "{{ state_attr('sensor.giu','formatted_address') }}"

if the main quotes are double, the state_attr or states (or any other stuff) quotes have to be single (like above) , and the opposite

Thanks

Awesome update. So fast!

It looks like a number of components are missing an update_service method for zeroconf discovery. I’m seeing hikvision, sabnzbd, digitalstrom, kodi and homekit.
These lines show up in my logs every half hour:

/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zeroconf/__init__.py:1541: FutureWarning: <netdisco.discoverables.hikvision.Discoverable object at 0x9de16f30> has no update_service method. Provide one (it can be empty if you don't care about the updates), it'll become mandatory.
  FutureWarning,
/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zeroconf/__init__.py:1541: FutureWarning: <netdisco.discoverables.sabnzbd.Discoverable object at 0x9e3a6b90> has no update_service method. Provide one (it can be empty if you don't care about the updates), it'll become mandatory.
  FutureWarning,
/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zeroconf/__init__.py:1541: FutureWarning: <netdisco.discoverables.digitalstrom.Discoverable object at 0x9de4da30> has no update_service method. Provide one (it can be empty if you don't care about the updates), it'll become mandatory.
  FutureWarning,
/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zeroconf/__init__.py:1541: FutureWarning: <netdisco.discoverables.kodi.Discoverable object at 0x9de4d930> has no update_service method. Provide one (it can be empty if you don't care about the updates), it'll become mandatory.
  FutureWarning,
/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zeroconf/__init__.py:1541: FutureWarning: <netdisco.discoverables.homekit.Discoverable object at 0x9e23b7f0> has no update_service method. Provide one (it can be empty if you don't care about the updates), it'll become mandatory.
  FutureWarning,
2 Likes

yep, that’s why I always use multi-line templates, no more worries about inner and outer quotes:

- --text-color-sensor: >
      [[[ if (state_attr('sensor.temp_soggiorno_3','battery_level') < 20) return 'orange'; ]]]
1 Like

Most of my battery powered zwave devices are down now too. This is what I get for compulsively updating. Oh well, im having fun.

Battery powered z-wave devices need to wake up before they are discovered again. Most devices have a button to achieve that.

Thanks Franck. What’s strange is I haven’t had to do this after an update in a long time. Time to break out the ladder.

Have either of you opened an issue for markdown styling?

Just updated to 0.111.2. Logs are squeaky clean but I notice two problems:

1. Numeric history graphs, both the core Lovelace card and more info pop up are not displaying the graph. Binary sensor graphs do appear to be working, as are the custom mini-graph cards I have. Just the core history graph is borked. Browser cache reload not helping.

Screenshot_2020-06-13 Overview - Home Assistant(2)

Reverted to v0.110.7 and the graphs are back.

1. Markdown card has changed significantly:

Before:
Screenshot_2020-06-13 Overview - Home Assistant

After:
Screenshot_2020-06-13 Overview - Home Assistant(1)

It is no longer able to be styled by the looks of it:

entities:
  - card_type: markdown
    content: |
      ## <br>
      # {{states("sensor.time")}}
      ## <br>
      ## {{states('sensor.simple_time_date')}}
    style: |
      ha-card {
        --ha-card-background: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)';
        --ha-card-box-shadow: 'none'
      }
      h1 {
        text-align: center;
        font-size: 6em;
        margin-bottom:12px;
        margin-top: 12px;
      }
      h2 {
        text-align: center;
      }
    type: 'custom:hui-element'
  - card_type: glance
    entities:
      - entity: sensor.casey
      - entity: sensor.davis
      - entity: sensor.macca
      - entity: sensor.mawson
      - entity: sensor.utc
    show_icon: false
    style: |
      ha-card {
        box-shadow: none;
        --ha-card-background: 'rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)';
      }
    type: 'custom:hui-element'
show_header_toggle: false
style:
  .: |
    ha-card {
      border: solid 1px var(--border-color);
      background: url("/local/background/card_bg_{{states('input_select.select_theme')}}.png");
    }
    ha-card div.card-header {
      padding-top: 8px;
      padding-bottom: 36px;
    }
type: entities
2 Likes

Upgraded from 110.5 to 111. Belkin Wemo plugs and switches are not being discovered. Changed discovery to static and added devices as static. 111 still not finding devices. Reverting back to 110.5 fixed issue.