0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

It.s puzzling me as well. My DSM Security Adviser resports my NAS is safe, however this sensor keeps reporting unsafe… Even weirder, it reports unsafe as green with a checkmark icon (but they maybe caused by the history bug???)

I tried to submit a PR regarding the Command Line Sensor being a breaking change, but got told to change it as the PR is not marked as a breaking change.

I’m lost at this point - it is a breaking change regardless of what anyone thought earlier. And easily reproducible at that.

Getting some nabucasa errors, since 0.111.0
I see there is already an issue opened on github

Log Details (ERROR)
Logger: hass_nabucasa.iot
Source: components/webhook/init.py:79
First occurred: 9:27:49 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:28:03

Error handling message
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/iot.py", line 94, in _async_handle_handler_message
    result = await handler(self.cloud, message["payload"])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/hass_nabucasa/iot.py", line 154, in async_handle_webhook
    return await cloud.client.async_webhook_message(payload)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/cloud/client.py", line 188, in async_webhook_message
    found["webhook_id"], request
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/webhook/__init__.py", line 79, in async_handle_webhook
    peer_ip = request[KEY_REAL_IP]
TypeError: 'MockRequest' object is not subscriptable

Hi. Managed to expand /data partition and it allowed to install update. Thanks for the hint!

Best regards,
Piotr

Ok to ignore, will be fixed in 0.111.3. More info in the issue.

There definetely seems to be a challenge with the late loading of the z-wave, because I just saw it again after a boot of the pve host.

Ok will do thanks

Mine still show there as well, however the devices show as unavailable on the states page and on the the Dashboard.

Mine are all fine and working. I only have one…

Is any changes about miio?
service (air purifiers)
xiaomi_miio.fan_set_led_on / off
NOT WORKING.

No problem with it here. I am on 0.111.2

It seems tuya integration is affected as well… my tuya switches’s status are doing the on and off thing for both turning on and off.

2 Likes

I also getting this error, I’m trying to track down the source. It might be the MQTT add-on

EDIT: No, looks like the OZW add-ion doesn’t have a step ‘async_step_hassio’

Any one also seeing “Home Assistant Core 0.111.3” popup in HA but nothing here in the release notes?

2 Likes

sometimes out of sync with release, give it some time

Release Notes

1 Like

I worked out the proper styling to use for the Markdown card - it seems that there is now an additional nested ha-markdown-element with its own shadow-root, so the style should be something like this:

style:
  ha-markdown:
    $: |
      h1 {
        text-align: center;
        font-size: 6em;
        margin-bottom:12px;
        margin-top: 12px;
      }
      h2 {
        text-align: center;
      }
1 Like

I have since this version that everytime an update has been done that I need to restart Zigbee2MQTT in order to get my devices to work again. I think it started with version 0.111.1

This problem is not only my HA instance but also at my brothers. We both have the same Xiaomi devices.

Before this release I didn’t had this issue.

Even after 10 mins it does not start by itself.

Is anyone else having problems with Release 0.111? I cannot run homeassistant.core anymore after updating. until 0.110.7 everything was running fine - after Updating I only get a black command/python window - nothing starting, no logs, no errors - Rolling back to 110 and everything works as before.

Insteon config broken in 111.3 :frowning: anyone else getting this message?
Invalid config

The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

• insteon

It was working amazing right before the upgrade, was super responsive compared to all other HA versions.
Thanks!