0.113: Automations & Scripts, and even more performance!

May I ask for help or suggestion how to update HA. Since last update to 0.112.1 I get:

20-07-22 19:30:16 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.113.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.113.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.113.0”).
20-07-22 19:30:16 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails

Thanks
Vladimir

Tried to use repeat in scripts but get this:

Invalid config for [script]: [repeat] is an invalid option for [script]. Check: script->script->nextbus->repeat. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 1614)

script.yaml

nextbus:
  alias: Bus To Work
  repeat:
    while:
      - condition: state
        entity_id: script.workroutine
        state: 'on'
      - condition: template
        value_template: '{{ (states.sensor.next_bus_work.state|int - states.sensor.next_bus_f.state|int) >= 15 }}'
        value_template: '{{ (states.sensor.next_bus_work.state|int - states.sensor.next_bus_f.state|int) <= 35 }}'
      - condition: numeric_state
        entity_id: sensor.next_bus_f
        above: 5
    sequence:
      - service: script.turn_on
        entity_id: script.say
        data_template:
          variables:
            where: 'al_s_2nd_sonos_one'
            what: 'Next bus is departing...'
      - delay:
          minutes: 3

What could be wrong? It doesn’t work with script: !include scripts.yaml?

Whenever you see 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image:... check for free space.

Aside from the funky grammar, it sounds like the Supervisor is upset …

20-07-22 18:20:28 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Too slow, not waiting anymore, I’m outta here!

3 Likes

I have the same issue as danmed…same exact logs…tried multiple times to upgrade…first time I have had a failure to upgrade…

Me too and probably because we both tried to follow the supplied examples … which aren’t complete scripts.

Insert a sequence: below alias: and then indent all remaining lines (starting with the line containing repeat).

nextbus:
  alias: Bus To Work
  sequence:
    repeat:
      while:
        - condition: state
          entity_id: script.workroutine
          state: 'on'
          ... etc ...

That will pass Configuration Check.

FWIW, I posted a simple example here:

1 Like

Though I don’t see it mentioned anywhere in the release notes, the big fix for me is that the Honeywell Lyric T5 thermostat finally works through the Homekit integration. Setting the temp had been broken forever (I believe was it due to partial degree changes or something, but I can’t find that discussion now), but I can confirm it finally works. Woo hoo! All my components are now finally working!!

Thanks!
Janssen

1 Like

Thanks! It resolved the issue.

As always, the documentation can be written better.

The documentation took a bit of a shortcut. It focused on how the new features are used within a script but the examples aren’t complete, standalone scripts. They can be inserted into the sequence of an existing script, or an automation’s action, but won’t pass Configuration Check if used alone as shown.

The examples shown here definitely have the syntax wrong. The sequence is shown under the repeat: https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/scripts/#repeat-a-group-of-actions

hello.

20-07-22 20:08:34 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/tinker-homeassistant:0.113.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“manifest for homeassistant/tinker-homeassistant:0.113.0 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown”).

That’s OK. For example, this passes Config Check and increments the counter 5 times:

increment_by_5:
    sequence:
      repeat:
        count: 5
        sequence:
          - service: counter.increment
            entity_id: counter.test
          - delay: '00:00:02'

That is not what is shown in the examples though.

That seems correct to me and is the same as what I posted in my simple example above.

If the documentation’s example were to be made part of a complete script, yet another sequence: is required before its alias: statement.

I’ll throw in a disclaimer that “I may be wrong” because the full extent of my experience with the new repeat feature is that one simple example I posted. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the extra scripting and automation updates! I’ll probably need a lot of weekend time to simplify and change all my scripts. :grinning:

I’ll put money on it confusing a lot more people than just Molodax.

In case someone is having troubles with yeelight bulbs.

In my case I had 5 yeelights bulbs working. Before the update I had 2 of them added to the configuration.yaml and the other 3 were left to be discovered automatically.

After the 0.113 update the 2 ones of the configuration.yaml were still working, but the other 3 didn’t work.

I added the 3 that didn’t work to the configuration.yaml using the same names they had before and they worked again.

Anyone expierence problems with the media_player.play_media service? Calling this function from developer tools, now return an error in the GUI for all my media players? I used this in several automations.

calling example:

entity_id: media_player.mpd
media_content_id: 'local:track:test.mp3'
media_content_type: music

Just fixed mine by making sure all my HACS integrations were up to date.

Did you mean in the UI automation/script editors? If so, I think that might be coming later. For now you need to “Edit as YAML.”