0.116: Entities card row editor, restore snapshots and performance metrics

Home Connect has stopped working.

Component error: home_connect_beta - cannot import name ‘UNIT_PERCENTAGE’ from ‘homeassistant.const’ (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/const.py)

Report that to the developer of that custom integration, the constant was renamed in 0.115

seems to be what I reported here too: https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/7264 a single card preventing the full view?

I think I have (partially) got it working. Had to change the browser to figure out that Google Chrome is doing some nasty things with caching.
Partially because the Weather Card works but the zha-network-card still does not. I get an empty tab, no errors.

Anyone experiencing overall slowness after updating to 0.116?

Hmz… where to start troubleshooting?

Do you have an issue or is something not implemented? If it is an issue, did you file an issue on github? If something is not implemented, do you realize that most of the devs working on these integrations do all this for free?

1 Like

I’m just here to congratulate on another release.
After checking the breaking changes, I updated and everything apart from a custom card worked without problems.
It’s nice to see things getting easier and smoother!

Hi Burningstone, thank you for your response. I am aware that all devs work for free. I respect that and I respect them (a lot) for that. But I am a paying Nabu Casa customer who asked quit some times now what is going on with these integrations and what I can do to assist the developer and make it work. I am not able to find where to file an issue for these integrations and as far as I can see, I am not the only one who has issues with it. If one tells me it will not work I am ok with that. But I believe it should be taken out. There’s a lot of not working dev in HA and it confuses me a lot!

See this post and a few posts down. Looks like many are seeing this, including me, and hopefully a fix is inbound. Got a ton of recorder related errors in the logs but thankfully my system still seems stable.

This only entitles you to use Nabu Casa. Nothing else. There is no “privileged customer” tech support.

2 Likes

Except for problems with the nabu casa itself I guess? Like slow response times (that I’ve seen for a few weeks), or problems in getting a remote access working and the like.

Are there any overview of working/not-working custom cards available, so that it’s possible to make a enligtened decision of whether to upgrade now or not?

Yes indeed.

For issues with the cloud service https://www.nabucasa.com/support/, if not reported, it can not be solved

1 Like

No, that is for sure, problem is that it’s not easy to find out WHERE the slow response is, it could be google (I’m using google) it could be nabu-casa, it could be a lot of things, so before asking nabu-casa to look at it, I need to narrow it down, but that’s another topic than this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paying for Nabu Casa is for the remote access and ease of googe/alexa integration, support for other integrations isnt part of that

Issues are created on the github repo.

Currently home_connect has 3 issues reported against it.

Currently SmartThings has 11 issues reported against it with an active dev who made changes recently on October 5th.

3 Likes

Tried again today and have an error in the log: Error occurred loading configuration flow for integration rpi_power: No module named 'custom_components.rpi_power.config_flow.
I had a custom component that I forgot I installed. I removed and it installed correctly.

Look at the issue you opened, the comment that is most likely definitly your issue.

As tom already said, this entitles you to use Nabu Casa. The funds are also used to fund development, hosting of this forum and other stuff, but you don’t pay for support or anything related to it.

Where did you ask this? Here on the forum? Lots of devs are not that active on the forums, if you have an issue you should file it on github. And it seems like only a small amount of people have the same issues as you have, which could also mean the problem is not coming from home assistant.

What does this mean?

1 Like