0.72: Lovelace UI, KIWI Doorlocks, Wireless Tags, Insteon X10

I only have the thermostat as well. I don’t think that should matter when hiding…

I’m having some issues with the Google Cast configuration. When go to integrations --> Google Cast configure, it gives me a success and my cast devices show up. However after a reboot or HA restart I lose the frontend.

I can fix it by removing the cast portion from .config_entries.json file.

Any ideas? I’m running HASSIO (stable channel) on a NUC .

Thanks!

Edit/Update: Not sure why, but it is now working as it should. I just kept adding and removing the cast config

It shouldn’t, but that’s my experience so far. https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/15095

Hello everyone! Great update, works like a charm. Still getting around the new “cast” configuration method. My question is: is it possible to get the exact URL to the view we want on the new lovelace GUI (using KIOSK mode)? Like we do now using the group name on the URL. I have a cheap tablet on my house and would like to test lovelace on it, using kiosk mode. I know this is experimental and is intended just for testing… Thanks!

I am trying the Config entry, but my Hass.io server is running on another VLAN, and it is not finding eg. my Sonos or Cast, Am I missing a configuration entry somewhere to manually add IP?

Yeah I should have thought of that.

Correction, it only works if you have a Nest Cam, not Nest Secure Alarm System.

For some reason, the document change missed the release train, you can check the explain of this sensor at next branch

No difference.

Really enjoying the Lovelace UI, makes everything much easier to control and looks nicer. I understand that it’s still early, but would love to be able to group lights (for example two window lights) in a picture glance.

Would also be nice to have scenes available in a entity picture, for example when i turn on a colored light, I have a couple of scenes with different colors showing.

Thanks for the great work!

/k

Add some more cards, you’ll find it’ll suddenly start spreading across the columns. There’s not much logic in the way it splits them though.

Since I upgraded to 0.72, the web front end refuses connections after I restart the homeassistant service. The config files pass tests (via GUI and via CLI). The only way I seem to be able to access the front end again is by rebooting my Raspberry Pi. Restarting the service worked properly prior to the upgrade.

Any tips for getting this to work again? I’m still configuring HA, so rebooting every few minutes is pretty inconvenient.

Yes that does seem to be the case :slight_smile:

I’m just getting /frontend_latest/0e7266be0392963fb69e.chunk.js:367:354 TypeError: e is undefined in logs whenever I try and load /lovelace. I’ve disabled cache in devtools, tried IE, tried Edge (I usually use FF), but I get the same in all browsers. :confused:

Just refreshed mine three times with no changes and each time its split them differently!

Logs? Your ui-lovelace.yaml file?

How can anyone help you with so little info?

What about Velbus support. There is basic support but not usable. Any idea when this will be coming?

Indeed. There’s nothing else. It’s an empty ui-lovelace.yaml, and there’s nothing in the log. I’ve copied name and views from the guide and not yet populated entities.

Well it won’t work with an empty ui-lovelace.yaml

It seems to be not documented. Just add an entry in configuration.yaml for calendar:

Thank You, i figured out already, i want to know how to integrate Google calendar into home assistant calendar, si i can ser the my calendar events in this new calendar