0.72: Lovelace UI, KIWI Doorlocks, Wireless Tags, Insteon X10

Hey where is this integrations folder? and the .config_entries.json file? How do I set up my chromecast?

thanks.

.config_entries.json is in your config directory, same place as configuration.yaml.

1 Like

0.72.1 update has a google cast issue, no longer able to trigger a cast to my google home and mini :frowning:

Could have been this?

I hope that ppl in charge will lower the price for the Cloud service. That would probably increase the users by a ton!

No, downgrading to 0.72.0 immediately fixed the issue.

Lovelace entity-filter cards don’t seem to honor “hidden” settings in customize.yaml. I have a number of entities hidden there, e.g.:

light.hue_ambiance_lamp_3:
  hidden: true
light.hue_ambiance_lamp_4:
  hidden: true

…but they still show up in an entity-filter card that is set to show all lights and switches that are turned on:

- type: entity-filter
    filter:
      - domain: light
        state: 'on'
      - domain: switch
        state: 'on'
    card_config:
      title: What's On

I don’t see any documented options for filtering on hidden/visible, so I would assume that it would honor whatever is set in customize.yaml.

We don’t honor hidden in purpose. Lovelace does not rely on any UI configuration stored in the state machine.

Good to know. Is there a way to accomplish what I’m trying to do here (show only the non-hidden lights/switches that are “on”)?

Looks like I found a LoveLave Safari bug (desktop and iPhone) that works find in Chrome (desktop and iPhone):

I got a camera video feed (via Blue Iris) with overlaid icons working using the picture-glance card:

views:
  - name: Home
    cards:
      - type: picture-glance
        image: http://YOUR_BLUE_IRIS_IP:YOUR_PORT/mjpg/CAMERA_NAME/video.mjpg?username=YOUR_USERNAME&password=YOUR_PASSWORD
        title: Kitchen
        entities:
          - switch.decorative_lights
          - light.ceiling_lights
          - lock.front_door
          - binary_sensor.movement_backyard
          - binary_sensor.basement_floor_wet

But I’m having strange Safari issues - works sometimes and other times the camera video disappears. Its seems to change as I refresh the page, restart HA, or clear Safari cache - the feed may randomly appear or disappear.

@tchellomello Arlo Q still does not work (I know it is hard do develop something without an actual device to test). Is it possible to add simple warning to official documentation that Arlo Q is not supported? Some guys (including me) bought it based on that. Thanks a lot. Error while setting up Arlo Q

@foxys I’m sorry that is not working for you. Please report the issue on the pyarlo project as other users/developers might have the device and work on a fix.

If you try to load the device manually as explained here https://github.com/tchellomello/python-arlo#usage, does it work for you?

I’ve added a supported matrix https://github.com/tchellomello/python-arlo#supported-devices here

Thanks