0.80: Lovelace updates, webhooks, TRÅDFRI switches

There was a problem after updating from version 0.79.3 to 0.80.1.

2018-10-16 22:08:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Error setting up platform google_maps
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/init.py”, line 184, in async_setup_platform
disc_info)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 380, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 304, in _wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 293, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/google_maps.py”, line 46, in setup_scanner
scanner = GoogleMapsScanner(hass, config, see)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/google_maps.py”, line 66, in init
self._update_info()
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/google_maps.py”, line 78, in _update_info
for person in self.service.get_all_people():
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/locationsharinglib/locationsharinglib.py”, line 459, in get_all_people
people = self.get_shared_people() + [self.get_authenticated_person()]
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/locationsharinglib/locationsharinglib.py”, line 421, in get_shared_people
for info in output[0]:
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

Do you have any ping sensors? Check https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/17534 and https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/17511.

Yes, in my case it was this:

" barqers
0.80: Lovelace updates, webhooks, TRÅDFRI switches

Just FYI you also need to remove ‘expose_by_default’ from the configurationa.yaml entry for the Google Assistant component in 0.80 otherwise that component fails to load."

The other thing that is necessary: On your phone you need to use the same google account (log in) as you use on the “Actions on Google Console”. I went so far to create a new user on my Android phone just for this purpose.

Did you get your telegram notifications working? I seem to have the same error.

Yes have done this, in fact commented out all my settings and left only the google_id and api. But without a result. I’m also sure that I use the same google account.

Nope, don’t have any ping sensors setup.

0.80.2 keeps restarting every few minutes.
Any idea on that?

after I upgraded to 80.2 the history stopped working, I deleted the database and rebooted but it did not come back. It is only “loading status history,” and the calendar selection is inactive along with the default days of 1.7, 1 week.

Known bug.

Fixed in 0.80.3

1 Like

And now dissapeared the Hass.io item on the left menu…
Too bad, it’s been working so god!
I think I´ll have to do a full reset unless someone has any hint

Has the authentication of websockets changed in this release? I have previously been using trusted_networks to give appdaemon access from my lan, but now I get errors like this whenever it tries to connect

2018-10-19 09:26:55 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.ban] Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from 127.0.0.1

Stil not available on hassio
Thank you

I am running in docker, but upgrade to .3 still not showing up, but docker builds are already available:

https://hub.docker.com/r/homeassistant/home-assistant/tags/

I restarted many times and I clicked on Hass.io -> SYSTEM -> Hass.io supervisor -> RELOAD, nothing helped.

It’s available now.

Cant re link google assistant since this update, after entering my HA log in details im taken back to the list of services in the google home app, it trys to add then i get an error, “Couldnt update the setting, check your connection”

Im signed in to the same account i set up G actions on

If you’ve added Home Assistant to the home screen, you have to first remove it from home screen, otherwise, this HTML5 app will show up instead of a browser. Using it would prevent Home Assistant to redirect back to the Google Assistant app.

Ok found out how to solve my issue. After turning on the testing again, I needed to change the version, which can be done just above the language in the simulator screen.

1 Like

I dont have the home assistant shortcut. It does redirect back, but then gives me the error

Solved its, i had witten dckdns.org for my token url… so dumb