0.85: ESPHome, Plum Lightpad, OpenSenseMap

I waited for 12 hours (over night) twice so not sure. I am guessing this is not „normal“.

What do you need? Nothing more is stated in the log-file.

Yeah ok, that’s not right at all

So there is only one line in your log?

Yes. Only one. If I excute the spartup manually in pip then it runs normally until recorder. One line log entry then. And nothing else.

After upgrade from 0.84.X to 0.85.1 I see the following messages in the log after each restart:

2019-01-16 23:02:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Duplicate device IDs detected rtac66u
2019-01-16 23:02:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Duplicate device IDs detected slinex
2019-01-16 23:02:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Duplicate device IDs detected yamaha

Basically it reports ALL my devices as duplicates. Not really an issue, but anyway.

1 Like

Also upgraded today, now my custom component does not work anymore:

2019-01-17 20:04:57 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading custom_components.variable. Make sure all dependencies are installed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py", line 92, in get_component
    module = importlib.import_module(path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/importlib/__init__.py", line 126, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 994, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 971, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 955, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 665, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 678, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/config/custom_components/variable.py", line 14, in <module>
    from homeassistant.helpers.restore_state import async_get_last_state
ImportError: cannot import name 'async_get_last_state'
2019-01-17 20:04:57 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component variable

I suggest you contact the author of the custom component.

Upgrade to the latest version.

2 Likes

yeah, should have checked that first :wink: thanks

Anyone experiencing glitching lovelace? Tabs not always loading when clicked and the whole UI reloading to first tab some times. Not sure if it’s Home Assistant 0.85.1 or the upgraded Home Assistant companion app for IOS that’s the problem.

What’s up with the docker hub latest tag still pointing to 0.85.0?

Hey man I would put a hold on the update; I’m using my HA instance on docker and it just got updated with the latest HA 0.86. And so far I cannot access the frontend. I’m getting “page can’t be displayed”

wrong thread for 0.86 but check the logs… you have invalid entity_id’s you need to fix.

yes… same here

2 posts were split to a new topic: ESPHome on Hassio

I can’t get this to work. Has anyone gotten this to work?